special chapter

sa buhay..we didn't know if we can live with our love one's in life time..life is short and we need to take the opportunity to be happy with them....life is full of surprises...wala di natin alam ang mangyayari kinabukasan..kaya..oav kasama natin ang mga mahal natin sa buhay..ipakita natin kung gaano natin sila kamahal..

naka tingin ako sa puntod ng asawa ko..its been 3 years..but,parang kahapon lang nangyari..ang saya lang namin..pero bigla nalang ganito..pero tuloy parin ang buhay..for our children..I promise to her that I'll taking care of our children's and I'll do my best to be a good father to them..

"dady let's go na po.." Zaira

I look at them.. naka tingin sila sakin..while Kristian was sleeping on my arm..I smiled at them and nod..

"let's go.." me

inakay ko sila sa kotse na nag aabang samin..today was dollies wedding day..I'm happy for my sister.. they love each other and I know.. they will always be together even if there will many challenges and there are people who want them to be separated and want them to be broken..but if they truly love each other.. they will win..

THE END

Thank you so much to all of the readers if meron nga po..hehe..hanggang dito na lamang po..pangit mo ang ending at masyadong nag fast forward,masyado run kasing nag fast forward ang utak nang inyong otor kaya ganyan..haha..again..thank you po!and sana po ay subay bayan nyo run po ang mga iba ko pang mga stories.. thank you and bye!!!