Routine

Laying face up on the couch. It's a mundane day, nothing great, nothing tragic. "Ha. Ha..." I chuckle to myself appreciating the breaths I'm taking. Certainly won't be running out of those anytime soon.
Quirk walks in with her face straighter than a ruler.
"Get up." She commands
"Leave me be, I've destroyed enough Terasaurs for one day"
"That wasn't a question Hades, I said get up"
She drags me to the battle lab where I prick my finger on the DNA needle. Same old, same old.
"I have advanced the DNA readings on the monitor to get a better replica of you in Terasaur form" Quirk mentions.
"Cool." I remark
"Try not to die" she mocks
I giggle a little. The battle lab is cold, I hesitate to remove my shoes.
The floor is freezing, I step into the room where I'm probably going to die a few times.
My opponent appears with an angry grin.
"Wow theses pieces of shit are starting to look like me more and more".

Before I can even take a breath, the Terasaur has me by the neck. I feel my lungs begin to collapse as it grasps tighter and tighter. A fist through the abdomen, it's hand runs straight through my intestine. Black blood slaps the floor. Here we go again...
I'm up again, I feel young and less.. well, mature.
Uppercut, left hook, right hook. It's down. I reach for the pistol in my left pocket, it's matte black with a million plus one scratches. I call it the map of my victims. I rattle the gun. It's feels lighter than usual. One bullet. "Shit..."
I have to get this shot perfect, left aorta.. maybe right? I don't know just shoot before it gets up again.

BANG!

"YES!.. One death one kill" I exclaim. I turn to Quirk and she's unfazed, as per usual. I run up to the lab door. "How did I do?"
"One death one kill. First time in a few days" She discloses.
That's must have been the 5th time today. I'm done seeing those ugly shits.