30 .Shocks !!!!

Abhimanyu's pov

Today's day was hell tiring ....but disappointing as well

Like i , cabir and Manik we expected our friend's burst out on introducing Nandini to them

But it was worse than the expected one

Due to their burst out and obviously absence of Manik ... Nandini is being all time grumpy baby ..

And handling a grumpy Nandu is not a cake walk .

My poor little baby sis has cried so much and now she is being grumpy and the only way to lift her mood up is lots of food or more precisely lots of junk food ...

And if our parents got to know that she had food from outside they all are gonna scold us a lot

Because according to them the outside food is unhygienic...

But I can't let my baby doll be sad all the time so I convinced cabir and took her to her favourite place for having her all time favourite food ...

And I took promise from her that she won't tell anyone that we had brought her there for her favourite cuisines ....

But you know she is her monstu's baby girl ...

She can forget the whole world but she can't forget her monstu..

"Bhaiyuu we will na take this for monstu as well " was her dialogue after every dish she had ....

And if I deny her ... she would stuck out her lips indicating that she is gonna cry soon which I can't afford ....

And if I remind her of her promise

Then she would say "Bhaiyuu you said I should not tell anyone that we are here for my favourite cuisine and I won't tell anyone pakka ..."

"Why are you so cute baby doll ..." I asked pinching her cheeks

"Bhaiyuuuu !!!!!" She whined while rubbing her cheeks because she doesn't like that anyone which excludes her all time favourite monstu pinches her cheeks ...

After our short day out we reached our house ....

And when we reached there I sensed that something is not right ...

I don't know but I am feeling like something is gonna happen and I guess that something is very bad .... I am not getting any positive feelings...

Meri baby doll k ayiapa please manage everything ....

"Mommaasss daddaassss dekho nandu aa gyi ..." Nandini said while chirping and breaking my trance ....

With this she hopped in their arms hugging them and they all too reciprocate the favour

After this they all started pampering her while she was settled between both the dads and was telling them some stories cooked by her own imagination !

And I and Cabir were just admiring the scene in front of us .

After we moments we heard manik's car entering the mansion premises ...

And when I saw his face it was depicting danger ... or may be the thing which I was fearing of is coming true ...

Before anyone could say or ask something ...

Nandini spoke "Monstu ... you know I missed you a lot ...." and ran towards him in full speed and hugged him tightly ...

He hugged her lightly ....

"I missed you too Babygirl ..."he said and broke the hug immediately ...

"Umm babygirl I bought this pretty dress for you .. won't you go and try this hmmm.." he said immediately..