Songs Of Spectra The Hedgehog

Themes and linked voices of my girlfriend (OC wise), Spectra the hedgehog, AKA AbbeyFazbear.

If she would to have a Sonic-X voice, this would be her. Yes, Nicki Minaj. So, what? Feminine, light and squeaky. Spectra's Sojoc-X voice is linked to hers.

In games like Sonic Unleashed, her voice will be the Spanish girl singing in this song. Plus, the song is her alter-ego's name. So, it's also a theme of hers.

This is her werehog voice--The singer of this band plus is her theme. Let me tell you, Spectra as a werehog....She is indeed vicious. Very vicious-

This is also werehog Spectra but her evil side--Her Dark Gaia form--Sonica. The female singer here is the voice link to her.

Her classic rock theme. Like how Blaze's "theme" is Fire Woman? Well, that song ain't technically Crush 40's. They did what is called a cover. Fire Woman was originally a classic rock song that was originally by a band called The Cult.

Anyways, this is Spectra's classic rock song theme. Blinded By The Light originally by Bruce Springsteen but composed by Manfred Mann's Earth Band.

Burn In My Light by Mercy Drive. Better known as the wrestling theme of Randy Orton. This one and Blinded By The Light suits Spectra because of her ability to run at the speed of light. Hehe, I like fast girls. But unlike me, she ain't known for her speed. Her trademark thing is her personality.

Overall, Spectra's Crush 40 theme that speaks her mind is this one--Free, the main theme of Sonic Free Riders. Yes, this speaks Spectra truthfully. So if you know the meaning of this song, then you know her dearly.

What do you all think of these tunes for her? Kinda speaks her sorta? And if you know any other song that might speak her, feel free to let me know and I shall pass them on to her to give them a listen. Who knows?

Maybe she would appreciate them. She is very musical when it comes to songs and is always willing to listen to something new. Song suggestions for her is always welcomed. She will gladly listen to them and give feedback.