Who can I relay on?

Peter Flay. That's the guy who in a sense has done nothing else but contribute to the making of me as a human/baby.  He also was close to playing the role God, when it came to the question of should I be born or aborted? May be thats why I hated him so much. Peter to me is just another person, another name. He's last name is a reminding burden every time I have to fill out paper work.
Adam Flay? Wish you could just go away!

STOP!!! You'll be okay with out your mother much less your "father". You'll be fine in this foster home.... I hope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shuffle through the hall desperately trying to get pass the wave of kids. Feeling them slightly bump into me make me feel like I am covered by red ants.
Get off!Please... go away... don't touch me!!!

After getting through the torture halls and feeling suffocated by my nervous wreaks I arrive at my first tormented classroom.

ROOM-508

Let the pain begin.

After piling into the class like a packaged good and taking a random seat I begin to observe the decorations that glorify the class. In conclusion it's just like a canvas, different colors and meanings as you turn your head.

"HEY!!!Get off my seat you freak!",the buffy guy says as he easily pushes me off the seat onto the ground. I obediently scrabbled far away from his seat. Fear creeps up and into my head as he towards to face me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's it umm feed back please. I know it's not that good this time I just didn't know what else to write or put in it.