goodbyes & the queen

for the next two days i stayed home and spent the time with my family since sole informed me that i was going on a mission my mission.

i was in the living room with my family waiting till 12:00 am.

it was like a going away party since i would be gone for about two months.

"alright so sole care to tell me the details of my mission i mean it has been awhile since we discussed it" i ask

"alright...well to be honest there isn't much to say but i do have a few rules for you." he says hesitantly.

"and what would the rules be?" i ask.

"well one of the rules would be not to kill anyone you can hurt or attack but not kill" he reply's.

"well that was an obvious rule" i say sort of smiling.

"another is well just be careful... miku i leave solar in your hands.... i also want you to know though.... that ami will not be joining you..." he says a bit concerned.

"w-what?" i say kind of shocked. "but you always keep an eye on us... i mean you always keep us in check and-" he interrupts me.

"it means i trust you...." he says looking down.

tears start to form in my eyes "even with the way i am?" i say in a quivering voice.

"what way?" he says.

"i'm not an idiot sole I know my emotions aren't normal!" i shout a bit.

he goes silent for awhile "well to everyone here in this house you are perfect the way you are" he says as he smiles and pats my head.

i stay silent leaving my mouth open

i look over at the clock.

"one more minute..." sole said which surprised me.

"well solar when you go i'll send you a letter after the first month... and i know things may be a bit hard to understand at first but... in the end i hope you learn a lot from this mission..." he says sounding a bit sad as if he'll miss me.

"it's twelve" i hear elora say from across the room.

a portal opens up and everyone says their goodbyes even all the orphans that aren't in the room yet are watching me leave i wave goodbye as tears roll down my face then stepping in to the portal.

the portal closes as i look at my surroundings. "what the hell sole?! you didn't tell me it was gonna be cold!" there was snow everywhere i looked. "great and i'm stuck in a forest"