🅵🆁🅴🅴🆉🅴

The sirens only got louder, i started to get seriously worried now. But me and Meg just stood there, but when we saw the sight of police cars and vans we backed off.
"What should we do?!" I said worried sickly.
"Just act natural, like you have nothing to hide." Meg said, i stood up straighter, trying to look more tough. I couldn't keep tough, i trembled to the floor crying, Meg looked back and kneeled on the floor.
"It'll be alright, just stay put." Meg smiled at me, she turned around only to see the sight of armed police offices with their pistols slowly inching closer. I continued to cry, maybe then they might realise i was harmless.
"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! SHE IS HARMLESS SHE DOSENT WANT ANY TROUBLE! Cant you see that?" Meg shouted to the police officers, they stopped moving only after they saw that my glasses had no glowing light.
One of them came forward.
"Mam'am i am very sorry if your not actually a threat to the public but may i ask why are you wearing that outfit?" I stopped crying, and looked up, he looked down at me smiling.
"It started when i was playing turf war and i saw a red glowing light, i walked toward it and saw i pair of glasses, i put them on but I regret it." I exclaimed, he nodded.
"Take this." He handed me a pill.
"It will take of the clothes." He smiled and walked away, he signalled to the armed officers, and shortly they drove away.
"That was close." Meg said still shaking, i took the pill hoping it would take these ridiculous clothes of me, i got up and walked to my house.
"See you tomorrow!" I shouted, she nodded and walked to her house just across the street.