Chapter 1

Natasha was jogging in the park near the Avenger tower as usual in the morning. The park was quiet, so Natasha decided to start the day calmly in the park. As usual Natasha sat on a wooden bench that was located far from the main entrance to the park. When Natasha was about to drink water from her bottle, suddenly someone approaches her.

Yep, that person is Steve Rogers. He forgot that he shared a park for jogging in the morning. He's wearing his usual gray jogging shirt and a black training pants. "Good morning Romanoff."

Natasha gave a small smile while staring at Steve. "Good morning, Rogers. When do you arrive back to NYC? isn't Fury giving you a 3 months mission in Europe?"

"The mission is not as complicated as I thought, so we completed it 1 month faster." Steve said as he replied to a smile with a smile as well. He's sweating and tired so he decided to ask Natasha if she wanted to grab a sandwich for breakfast with him. Natasha nodded in agreement and exit the park.

Its 8.32 AM , Steve usually finish his jogging around 9 AM but today he finish his jogging 28 minutes faster. Natasha order herself 2 tuna sandwich and a cup of dark coffee. Steve was looking at the menu and decided to order 3 meat sandwiches and 2 veggie sandwiches. He even get himself 2 bowl of salad and a cup of coffee.

"Why did you order this much food? Will you eat this by yourself?" Natasha was confused at first , but Steve explains that he bought this all for the rest of the team in the tower , incase they're still hungry.

"What a gentleman , no doubt girls around us was looking at you now." Natasha gave him a smirk as she carry her breakfast. Steve blushed a little and carry his , following Natasha from behind. "Don't be shy Rogers , you're popular around here huh? You can get any girl you want in this world." Natasha tease him more and this time he bit his lower lip and blushed more.

"Natasha will you stop teasing me?" Steve said as he facing her. Natasha shook her head in disagreement and smiled at him. "Nope , you're cute when blushing. I enjoyed it , its my hobby for now."

'Teasing Steve is so much fun!' Natasha said to herself and making their way back to the tower. On their way back , Steve who walked behind her smiling to himself.

Steve feels lucky to have a parter like Natasha. Nat was never awkward when she was around and Steve felt comfortable with her. Its nice to have her around , even always ended up with  her teasing him.

They arrived in the tower and walked to the elevator. Natasha press the floor where dining room was located and leaned against the nearest wall. Steve stand still with paperbag in his hands.

when they reached the floor, Tony and Clint's laughter sounded very clear. Natasha and Steve came out of the elevator and walked towards them.

"Ah here it is, the couple I like the most in this tower!" Tony stood up and greeted them with a big smile on his face. all those in attendance greeted them and provided 2 empty chairs for them to sit.

"Have you guys eat anything for breakfast ?" Steve said while sitting beside Natasha. "No, this is all because Tony has eaten all the food left in the fridge." Clint pointed at Tony laughing.

"Don't blame me, last night there was only 1 leftover a bowl of salad left. after all we all just came home from the mission and the food in the fridge was gone. we only have tea and coffee for breakfast. "Tony said, hugging pepper.

"Well , i met Natasha while jogging in the park near here, and we decided to buy a sandwich for breakfast. I bought sandwiches for you guys too, incase you  all still hungry. I don't know if there is no food in the fridge." Steve said as he put the paperbag containing the sandwich in the table

"I love you Steve, you are my savior from starvation," said Clint after Steve handed him a sandwich filled with meat.

everyone who was there thanked Steve for his breakfast. they also ate sandwiches with tea and coffee.

"By the way, why would Natasha come with you? She is not the type to be easily invited. Is there something behind it? "Tony began to tease Steve while enjoying his sandwich.

Steve's cheeks turned red while shaking his head. "There's nothing between us, I just took her to a nice, quiet sandwich shop near the park for breakfast, that's all."

Tony turned his attention to Natasha who looked at Tony with a murderous look while drinking her black coffee. "Don't give me that look little red , i'm just asking." Tony said while hiding beside the pepper.

Steve looked at Natasha with a small smile.

"Okay all, do you have a plan for today?" Tony said with a strong voice to attract attention. They shook their heads instantly while looking at Tony.

Tony smiled broadly. Natasha immediately knew what was hidden behind his smile. "We're going to town and shopping today!" Tony gave the widest smile he could give.

Everyone looked at Tony with an ordinary expression. "I paid for everything." Tony added. Now everyone cheers and looks excited. Steve and Natasha looked at each other with an ordinary look.

"Looks like you have to buy a new jogging shirt, I can help you with that." Natasha said with a teasing smile. Steve smiled as he said "okay romanoff, I'm counting on you today."

"We will shop for food for our stock. feel free to buy anything, any kind of meat or snack, whatever it is. Then I will give my credit card to you. 1 card for two people. you can buy whatever you want, my treat." Tony said and gave them a wink.

Tony walks towards Natasha and Steve and touch their shoulders. "You may date today, I'm looking forward to hearing from you." Tony gave them a wide smile, which had a veiled meaning.

Natasha rolled her eyes at Tony words. "You can sit together in a quiet corner of the cafe or eat ice cream together in the garden." Tony whispered the details to Steve, and managed to make his cheeks blush again.

"Okay, that's enough Stark. don't make him feel awkward with me later because of your words. "Natasha pushed Tony away from Steve.

Tony laughed because of that and walked to where he had stood before. "We will leave at 11 o'clock, you have 1 hour to get ready because we will have fun today!" Tony said in an excited tone of voice.

Everyone began to move from their seats and return to their own rooms. Natasha and Steve entered the same elevator and pressed their floor buttons.

They arrived at the floor where Steve was and Steve starts to leave. but after 3 steps away , Steve turned and saw Natasha.

"Can I stop by your room to pick you up later?" Steve asked timidly. Natasha smiled, this is the very first time someone wanted to pick her up from her room.

"Okay Rogers, I'll wait for you to pick me up."

To be continued...
————————————————————
What do you think about this story? I have many ideas for this story and I like Tony when he teases Steve and Natasha. I ship them so hard, who's with me?

more coming soon guys!
-Xoxo <3