Lou x New Doll!reader

Y/N L/N a newly made perfect doll. Well doll. She was beautiful,incredibly beautiful. Her perfection could challenge the most perfect doll of them all,Lou. Of course no one or no doll is perfect so neither of them have perfection that can challenge one but to all the dolls and in all the dolls minds they did.

She was made wearing this

Y/N was one of if not the only doll that didn't believe in perfection

Y/N was one of if not the only doll that didn't believe in perfection. She was that way when she was made. She just didn't believe in perfection.

When sh stepped in the scanner scanned her and said, "Your a (D/T) /Model."

Y/N walked into the into the Institution of Perfection where everyone turned to look at how pretty she was. The girls whispering excitedly about her wanting to be her friend to each other and the boys blushing while staring at her.

"Look at how pretty her h/c hair is." Whispered a girl pointing at Y/N's pretty hair and it's style.

Y/N looked around and saw 3 girls in front of her almost immediately. One with shirt blue hair, one with pink hair,and one with purple hair.

Lydia: "Hi,I'm Lydia!"
Tuesday: "I'm Tuesday!"
Kitty: "I'm Kitty!"
Y/N: "Hi,I'm Y/N,I'm new,and I'm lost."
Lydia: "We can show you around!"
Y/N: "Thanks!"

Lydia,Tuesday,and Kitty showed Y/N around. When they were done Y/N heard someone mumble something about someone named Lou.

Y/N: "Who's Lou?"
Tuesday: "He's the most perfect doll there is!"
Lydia: "You have to meet him!"
Y/N: "Ok?"

The Spy girls dragged Y/N to where Lou was. They saw him around the time Y/N asked.

Lou: "Hello Ladies."

Lydia: "We would like you to meet Y/N."

They basically pushed Y/N into Lou. Y/N thought she was going to fall but she ended up landing somewhere on Lou's stomach.

Y/N: "I-I'm s-s-sorry."

Y/N said it very nervously because she was nervous. She looked up and saw the prettiest face she had seen in her life which was only 40 minutes but it was the best she would ever see.

Lou: "It's fine beautiful."

Y/N's cheeks were red as a tomato. She was basically a tomato.

The spy girls were whispering to each other. Y/N tried to hear what they were whispering but she couldn't.

Lou kisses Y/N's hand causing Y/N to blush yet again.

Lou: "My name is Lou."
Y/N: " As Tuesday,Lydia,and Kitty said I'm Y/N."
Lou: "That's a pretty name for a pretty girl."

Y/N was blushing hard and red.

"Wow he's so nice . . . And cute too. Y/N shut up! You met him like 5 minutes ago and you've been around for 45 minutes! But he is so cute! Y/N shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Bad Y/N! But he's so nice,and flirty, and cute ! Y/N WHAT DID I SAY?!"

Y/N mentally argued with herself. Yelling and screaming at herself. Telling her died she can't like Lou "No matter how amazing he is"

Lou: "It was great meeting you,Y/N, but I have to go."

Y/N: "Bye."

The spy girls took Y/N to her perfect home. It was perfectly clean, 100% white,and perfectly comfortable.

Y/N looked around after the spy girls left.

Y/N: "I like the room but I don't like the color! There's only one!"

The next afternoon Y/N and the spy girls were talking.

Lydia: "So, Y/N what do you think of Lou?"
Y/N: "W-what?"

Y/N was blushing a bit and stuttering.

Kitty: "Do you like him?"
Y/N: "N-no. No way. I j-just met him!"
Tuesday: "She does!"
Y/N: "N-no I don't!"

Lydia: "Yes you do!"
Y/N: "No I don't!"
Lydia: "Yes you do!"
Y/N: "No I don't!"
Lydia: "Yes you do!"
Y/N: "No I don't!"
Lydia: "Yes you do!"
Y/N: "No I don't!"
Lydia: "Yes you do!"
Y/N: "No I don't!"
Lydia: "Yes you do!"
Y/N: "No I don't!"
Lydia: "Yes you do!"
Y/N: "No I don't!"
Lydia: "Yes you do!"
Y/N: "No I don't!"
Lydia: "Yes you do!"
Y/N: "No I don't!"
Lydia: "Yes you do!"
Y/N: "No I don't!"
Lydia: "Yes you do!"
Y/N: "No I don't!"
Lydia: "Yes you do!"
Y/N: "No I don't!"
Lydia: "Yes you do!"
Y/N: "No I don't!"
Lydia: "Yes you do!"
Y/N: "No I don't!"
Lydia: "Yes you do!"
Y/N: "No I don't!"
Lydia: "Yes you do!"
Y/N: "No I don't!"
Lydia: "Yes you do!"
Y/N: "No I don't!"
Lydia: "Yes you do!"
Y/N: "No I don't!"
Lydia: "Yes you do!"

It went on for a while until Lou walked up and both of them shut up immediately.

Lou: "Hello Beautiful."
Y/N: "Hi Lou."

The spy girls were behind mouthing things about how Y/N should just kiss Lou and he obviously liked her back.

(When your talking to your crush and your best friends are making kissy signs and mouthing things to you.)

"Do I like him?! I mean I think so! I just don't want to because I met him only yesterday!"

"Want to walk with me?!" Asked Lou. "Yes." Y/N said blushing.

The spy girls were mouthing so many things to Y/N at a time she couldn't figure out what they were mouthing.

Lou: "Y/N, ever since I first saw you yesterday I've felt something I've never felt with any intent doll."

Y/N looked in Lou's dreamy blue eyes blushing hoping he was about to say what she wanted him to say.

Lou: "I really really like you."

Y/N was blushing really really hard. And then she done something that surprised both her and Lou she kissed him.