ch:1-Locked away

Cece's P.O.V

"Quickly catch her, don't let her escape." The agent shouts as I run to the exit. "Close, the gates. We've got her cornered.". 

That was the only thing I could remember of my past life. I open my eyes meeting my familiar surroundings, I'm seriously tired of these white walls, white beds, white clothes. The room may seem as if there are no windows, but they are watching me through a glass. It's that type of glass where you can only see through from one side. It's all just white this causes my red hair and caramel complexion to stand out like a baboons ass.

I've been in this hell for ten years, these asses stick a tracking device in my wrist so when they send me on a mission I won't run off. The last mission I was sent to kill everyone except their boss but he pissed me off by calling me a freak so I killed him. That was five years ago.

I stand then lower my self into a middle split closing my eyes listening  to the soft yet urgent footsteps coming my way. The door opens and I peek at the guy who looks like he's about shit his pants. 

"T..tyger, we got a job for y..you"  he stutters looking over me with a lustful and fearful gaze, his eyes slowly meets my gaze and I could see the fear rolling off of him.

"What's your name?" I ask tilting my head and smiling, he smiles back shyly. "James, my name is James." I slowly walk towards him and he backsup. " You know, your really cute James. Your brown hair and dark eyes. A real catch." I laugh a little and he laughs too. Fucking idiot. I finally reached where he's standing and I place both hands on his torso and lean forwards my breasts on display for him. He's taller than me so it gives him a clear view.

"GET OUT OF THERE NOW JAMES!!" They yell over the speakers but James was under my spell. I look up at him, his eyes move from my breasts to my mismatched eyes. The left was hazel and the other was brilliant blue.

"I'm sorry for what I'm about to do James, I really am." I say and put a hand up to the back of his head, I don't know what he thought I was going to do but he started to lean in. I smirked, quickly turning both of us I smashed his head in the glass that they were watching me through.  James eyes had quickly retreated to the back of his head I dropped the now dead body. I used his blood to write on the window then went back to my bed.

In the window I wrote
Mission accepted