Chapter 3

As Allen open the door, that had once belonged to the 14th. He looked in the room, there wasn't much in there, besides a big white grand piano, that sat in the middle of the room, a white couch that was in the back of the room, and a tall mirror that was leaning against the wall behind the piano. 'why wasn't anyone aloud in the this room, there wasn't much in here anyway.' Allen thought, but he shook off the thought, the Earl has his reason, and it was best not to question them. Allen waked in the room, closing door the behind him. He walked over to the piano, he pressed down one of the keys, "so this is the room no one was aloud on," Allen a started as he looked around the room "not much in here".

Allen was now on his why back to his bedroom to get some sleep, but it seems he had no idea where that was. "stupid hallways" Allen muttered to himself, he was lost, sadly this wasn't the first time this happen. Allen continued to walker around the ark helplessly, "where the hell am I." Allen no one in particular. Finally After making no progress, Allen had decide to just sit where he was and wait until someone found him, as he waited Allen had fallen asleep. While Allen was asleep, a pair of golden eyes, watching him sleep. The owner of the golden eyes, let out the biggest grin.

A/N sorry guys I haven't been writing, I was recently in a car reck, and i have had a lot on my mind. i need some ideas for the story, if you have anything let me know in the comments. Please and thank you.