All the little tres

Billie walked onto the tour bus tired and sweaty. He trudged over to a seat and plopped down. When he sat down he heard a 'oof' he stood up and looked at the couch. Laying face down on the couch was a very small, tré cool.

Billie cocked his head, 'what the hell do I do with a little tré?' He wondered. He picked up the little tré by the back of his little shirt and moved him I front if his face. "PUT ME DOWN YOU DUMB BISCUIT!!" The little tré squeaked. Billie laughed, what a harmless little tré. Suddenly the tré grew fangs and bit billie.

Billie shrieked and accidentally threw tré at the wall. He heard a soft 'splat' and winced. "Sorry tré...." He whispered picking tré up and putting him in mikes water bottle for some unknown reason. Then, mike walked in hula hooping with bunny ears on.

"Billie, have you seen tré?"

Billies eyes flicked over to the water bottle and he laughed. "Haha NOPE!!" He then floated off. Mike sighed, "I knew giving Billie candy was dangerous..." Mike hula hooped professionally out of the room.

Suddenly mikes water bottle fell over and hundreds of tres crawled out singing 'dominated love slave' mike dand Billie teleported into the room. All the tres started screaming and chasing Billie and mike.

Billie got a idea. He ran to a stripper club and stole a dancing pole and threw it to all the tres. The tres stopped chasing Billie and mike so they all could have a chance on the pole.

"Did that just happen?" Mike asked Billie. "YESH, it diid." Billie started laughing and flew away to a mansion. Mike shrugged and flew after him.

A/N short but still, :)