2

You get on the plane and watch Sam and Colby. You fell asleep then you got woken up by a plane attendant. You get up and walk off the plane and text Kat that you were there, Kat was on her way. You stood outside until Kat arrived. While you were waiting your phone went off, you looked at it and started to yell and jump up and down. Sam had liked your comment on his post. Everyone was looking at you like you were a freak.
Y/N: SORRY SORRY.... I'm so stupid
You mumble to yourself. You smile widely one last time, then you hear someone yelling your name.
?: Y/N!!!!!
I look up to see a girl with blue hair... It was kat, I smiled more and started running towards her.
Y/N:KAT!!!!!
You both hugged each other falling to the ground.
Kat:omg I can't believe I'm seeing you right now
Y/N: I know
You both stood up and talked a bit then you guy got in Kat's car and you told her what had happened.
Y/N:omg you'll never believe what happened.
Kat:What?
Y/N:Sam liked my comment!
Kat:omg really?
Y/N:yes! I started to scream and jump up and down and then everyone stared at me like I was crazy.
Kat laughed.
Kat:oh, by the way when we get home I have a surprise for you.
Y/N:aww Thanks
Kat: welcome
You guys get to your guys apartment and you go to your new room and unpack.
Kat:Y/N come downstairs!
Y/N:I'm coming
You run downstairs and sit on the couch.
Kat:ready for your surprise?
She says smiling widely
Y/N:yes yes yes
Kat:okay
She pulls something from behind her back and it was 2 tickets to meet Sam and Colby
You started to cry with joy
Y/N:omg, I love you so much Kat
You stood up and hugged her.
Kat:awh I love you to y/n.
You let go from the hug
Y/N:When is it?
Kat: Tommorow at 5 so we better get some sleep
Y/N:yes we should, so I see you in the morning. Goodnight Kat
Kat: goodnight b
You go upstairs change into PJs and do you night routine then get in your bed.
*Next Morning*
You wake up and look at the time. You usually sleep in so it was 12:00. You smiled then walked out of your room right when you opened Kat had just opened hers. You both laugh and go downstairs to eat breakfast. It was now 2:00.
Y/N:we should probably get ready now so we can get there early, and hope we are close to the front of the line.
Kat:sound like a good plan so let's get ready.
You both smile and go to your rooms. You did changed, and did your makeup👇

Kat changed and did her makeup👇

You guys were done getting ready. And you walked into Kat's room and looked at her.
Y/N:ooooo you look good sista
Kat looked at you
Kat:same to you
You both laugh and decided to go to Starbucks.
Kat: what would you like?
Y/N:Mocha latte?
Kat:sure
You and Kat ordered the same thing then headed to the venue. Kat decided to vlog it since she is a vlogger.
Kat:So guys I finally met my internet bestie and she is now living with me witch is great!
You smile
Kat:but right now we are at the venue to meet Sam and Colby and we are super excited.
Y/N:yes we are, but the thing is it turns out we weren't the first ones here but it's a bit of a short line so we should be close to the front.
Kat:yeah so we will see y'all when we get into the venue.
You guys both said peace and got in line. While you guys were waiting you guys were keeping updated by the boys stories on Instagram.
Kat:ohhhh my Lord I'm so excited
Y/N: Same
It came the time were you were getting your bracelets and going into the venue. Once you got in you guys rushed to the meet and greet set and there was about a few girls in front of you so you guys wouldn't have to wait long. While you waited for like an hour you saw them.
Y/N:omg omg omg Kat they are right there!
Kat:omg Y/N I'm gonna start crying
You laugh and she starts to tear up which makes you laugh more
Y/N:don't cry sksksks
You say while laughing
Kat laughs a little and wipes her tears.
To be continued.......