Chapter 44.

(Before reading, I just wanna thank@RandiMcMickin  for this idea! I changed it up a little, I hope you like it!)

Carly's POV

It's December 22nd, our Christmas break is finally here and I'm really not that festive. Christmas is usually my favorite holiday but, I'm just not happy. I'm with Axl, which is fine. Things calmed down since the incident outside the bar, but I don't really want to be with him. Sure, he's cute but, he scares me. I want Nikki, that's all I want. That's the only way my Christmas will turn around is if I'm by Nikki's side.

"Hey, sexy." Axl's slurring words broke me from my thoughts. I looked over at him. "You spaced out on me." He said and handed me the bottle of Jack.

"Sorry, just thinking about my Mom." I lied and took a sip of the Jack.

"It's fine," He replied and started kissing on my neck.

I groaned internally. Axl has been dropping some not so subtle hints that he wants to have sex with me. I really don't want to. I'm not the type of girl who sleeps around with just anyone. I know I did when I first met Nikki, but that was different. I had this feeling with Nikki that I couldn't explain at the time. Now I know that it was because I was basically in love with him as soon as I laid my eyes on him. I don't get that feeling with Axl. If anything, anytime I'm around him, I just wanna run the other way. Especially since that incident at the bar.

He laid me down on the bed and started sucking and nipping at the skin, I really don't want this to happen tonight, really at all.

"Axl, wait," I said. He started to undo my pants and I started to push him off me. "Axl, I said wait!" I exclaimed.

"Shut up!" He yelled.

I tried more forcefully to push him off. "I don't want to have sex, get off me!" I yelled.

He stopped, only to back hand me and my head flew to the side. Tears flew down my cheeks.

"Stop!" I cried.

"NO!" He screamed. "You've made me wait for too long, we're doing this now!" He yelled.

He pulled down my pants and my panties.

"STOP!" I screamed.

I looked around and saw the Jack bottle, it's almost empty. I grabbed the neck of the bottle, making sure I have a tight grip on it and smashed it over his head. Glass and the remaining whiskey flew everywhere. Axl fell off me, knocked out. My eyes went wide. I checked his pulse to make sure he was still alive. He still has a pulse.

I quickly pulled my undergarments and my pants back on. I got up and slipped the firsts shoes I could find, on. I grabbed my car keys and quickly ran out of my house. I don't care that he's there, I just need to get away from him.

I got in my car and started driving, I know exactly where I'm going. I'm tired of Axl, I'm tired of lying to myself. I'm done with Axl. I turned down the road to Nikki's house and parked outside.

I turned my car off and ran up the steps. I hope he's here, I hope he didn't stay back in Japan or he's at least back by now. I knocked on his door and waited a few seconds before knocking again.

The door opened and Nikki was standing there, hair disheveled, he looks tired. He must've passed out.

"Carly, what are you doing here?" He asked. "And, oh my god. What happened to your face? Who hit you?" He asked.

I didn't answer. I just wrapped my arms around him and kissed him deeply. I could tell he was surprised but, that didn't last long as he started to kiss back. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him. He started to walk back inside, not breaking the kiss and shut the door.

(A/N: Yay! Nikki and Carly are back! Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye!)