Part 13~ irl/cami and casey

@/camimendes: HApPy Birthday Z and E

@/camimendes: HApPy Birthday Z and E. You guys have gotten so big over the last two years and are so cute. Bean I hope you like you Disney trip with mommy, Aunt Tess, Aunt Chloe, and G~Ma Amy. Z I hope you like you trip to the race track with daddy, Uncle Dylan, and G~Pa Matt. I love you both so so so so so so so so much.
Tagged: @/zachandella @/lilireinhart @/colesprouse
💕13.7mi 💬11.5
@/zachandella: Thanks Aunt Cami. We love you and will miss you.
Load more comments

@/caseycott: Happy Birthday Bean and Bub! I love you both so so so so much

@/caseycott: Happy Birthday Bean and Bub! I love you both so so so so much. Have fun on your trips. Bean, don't tell bub this but you are my favorite. Bub, dont tell bean this but your my favorite.
Tagged:@/zachandella @/lilireinhart @/colesprouse
💕13.7 💬11.5
@/zachandella: Thanks Uncle Case. We love you. We will both miss you so so so much.
Load more comments
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lili
We were all waiting at my house for my family to show up for the twins party. They were the last ones to show up but still had not arrived. I was about to call them when Cole got a call. "Hello.......Yes she is........" I heard him say. He then handed me the phone.
L:Hello
U(unknown): Hello is this Lili Reinhart
L: Yes it is how may I help you
U: Your family was just in a severe crash. Your father and sister Chloe are on life support. Your mother and sister Tess did not survive.
I dropped the phone and ran to my room right when I heard those last words. Tess and my mom were gone. I heard foot steps coming towards the room. It was Cami and Cole. "What do you guys want?" I asked "You just ran out sobbing. We wanted to see if you were ok." Cami said "I'm not okay at all. I just found out that my mom and Tess died in a car crash. My dad and Chloe are on life support. I want to stay strong for the twins but I can't. It's just too hard" by now Mads and the twins were also in my room. Zach and Ella came and hugged me which helped a little bit. Cole told Cami and Mads to leave so they did. "Babe," I looked up at him "You have me, the twins, everyone downstairs, more of friends back home. You aren't alone ok. If you don't want to come back down you don't have to. We can open presents and eat cake then have them leave. We aren't gonna make you do anything you don't want to do. But please Lils, don't push us all away. That will only make it hurt more" I gave him a kiss on the check and picked up Ella. Cole took Zach and we all went downstairs. "Ok bean open your presents." I told Ella. She was older by 15 minutes so she got to open them first. I still wasn't feeling well after hearing the news but I knew if I didn't come back down everyone would worry even more. I had zoned out after Ella opens the first gift. "Mommy?" I hear Ella say " What is it bean?" "Look" she showed me 5 tickets to Disney. "That's so cool baby. Is that all you me gifts?"she nodded "Bub open your gifts" I zoned out again after Zach started to open his gifts. I think Cole and Mädchen noticed. After they opened all the gifts it was time for cake. While everyone else ate I was about to leave but Mädchen stoped me and asked where I was going. "I'll tell you what happened on the way but can you come with me to the hospital? Please?" I said "Sure" I told her what happened during the car ride and then we arrived. Now to face what I've always dreaded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N Cami and Casey posted before the party so that was before the found out the news.