Your okay

Trinity's POV

This morning I woke up to a knock. I walked over to my door and unlocked it. I opened the door. It was Calvin.

He was standing in the door way of my room. Looking at me with lust in his eyes.

He walked closer to me. I back up. He keep coming closer to. I know that I couldn't go anywhere anymore cause my back hit the wall. As he got to me he whispered in my ear. " I can make you feel way better than Daniel can" I looked at him in confusion.
Calvin- ca
Me- m

Ca- don't give me that look
M- what look ?
Ca- your looking at me like I'm going to hurt you, but I'm just going to make you feel good.
M- please leave me alone!
*slap*
M-w—why did you slap me?
Ca- cause your not listening
M- DANIEL!
Ca- shut up you little bitch your going to ruin the fun
M- Daniel will kill you
Ca- well he's asleep and down the hall so I would be quite

He through me on to the bed. He handcuffed me to the bed post. He tide me legs. He put a blindfold over my eyes.

I felt him unbutton my pants. He pulled them off. Then he discarded my shirt. He than pulled my panties off, he unclipped my bra sliding it down my arms not gentle, soft, or sweet like how Daniel did it to me for the first time.

He grabbed onto my waist squeezing it to were their is probably going to be a bruises and mark's from his fingernails digging into my skin.

He thrusts into my Roughly not letting me adjust to his size.

I tried fighting back but it was to hard to cause I was bounded and tided up. As he keep thrusting I started to cry from the pain.

He grabbed my neck and squeezed it to were I couldn't breath. Oh and that is definitely going to leave a bruise.

As I'm fighting back my ankles and wrist hurt from me pulling on them. So I screamed as loud as I could. That's when I heard my door fling open and their is no Calvin on top of me anymore.

I feel someone take the handcuffs off of me, than they untied my legs and toke the blindfold off.

It was Daniel. I pull him into a hug crying. We sat their for about 1 minute on the bed. I polled out of the hug. And looked between him and Calvin laying on the floor unconscious.

"Daniel" I whispered
"What" he said moving a strand of hair out of my face
"I—I'm sorry"
"For what?"
"For this"
"Trinity no you don't have to be sorry"
"Yes I do I let him"
" not what I seen you didn't let him"
"But what are you going to do to him"
*********
Sorry this is shit. And sorry that I've been gone for a week or two. I have be focused on school and I did drop my phone in the lake so... yeah

Don't worry I'm getting out of school on Monday the 17th of June 2019 so I will be updating the book more than one day a week I will post a schedule😍😍😁💜💙