i

Kelly was beaming! She's so happy and wished that this moment will never end.

This is her day, the moment she's been waiting and planning for. She marched down the aisle through the tune of the orchestra she had hired -- they were playing her favorite song! She proudly walked as expectant eyes of witnesses, families, friends, colleagues watch her every move. Some have tears on their eyes, some were smiling while others cannot hide the hint of jealousy on their faces. Why wouldn't they, when her wedding gown was made specifically for her by the most sought-after designer Lavi Faniero.

The gown was elegantly made, a classic, a timeless piece made with antique laces Kelly inherited from her grandmother. On her hands was a bouquet of imported red roses. As she made her way to the altar, she could smell the scent of fresh flowers used to decorate the church. She smiled, everything's going well with her plan.

She singlehandedly planned everything for her wedding. She chose the church; the priest who'll officiate the ceremony; the theme for the wedding; the bridesmaids, the escorts, the sponsors; the guests, performers, the venue which was a five-star hotel, everything!

She smiled and continued her walk. Kelly came nearer and nearer. The priest smiled at her, so as the best man. She smiled back at them but that smile faded away as realizations struck her... She realized she forgot one teeny-tiny detail which will surely create a great impact on her dream wedding --- she forgot to choose her groom!

She tried to stop walking but she can't. She keep on approaching the altar. Tears start to fall down on her cheeks, creating smudges on her perfect make-up. They weren't tears of joy but tears of... she didn't know! She doesn't know what those tears are for!

Kelly felt numb yet she held her head high and continued to walk, determined to have her wedding with or without a groom. But as she knelt down the altar, she heard someone whisper, "huh! Thought she planned for everything? She even boasted this would be the "Wedding of the Year" but look! She doesn't even have a groom!"

A buzz of whispers erupted in the crowd, "oh yeah, maybe it still is the "Wedding of the Year" --- for LOSERS!" A woman laughed and the church trembled as waves of laughter from everyone followed.

"NO!" Kelly woke up from her dream. She reached for the glass of water on her bedside table and tried to calm herself. "Another nightmare," she mutters to herself. "B-but it feels... so real... As if, it really... happened..."