: c o p y r i g h t :

Hello Lovies!!!

I've come up with another book name "Saving Nandini"

A general few things before reading the book.

1. This book is purely my imagination anything related to living, death, property, business, names, etc is a coincidence. This book is just for entertainment purposes not to hurt anyone. If you find similarities to any other book then it's a coincidence.

2. If you don't like the book or the concept then don't read it. If you think the book shouldn't go the way it's going then please I prefer you not to read the book coz it's my book and no one is paying me to write the book.

3. It's your right to choose which book to read and which not. If later you don't find the book interesting then don't start bashing me or else I'm worse you don't know me. Don't read the book if you don't like it I'm not forcing you.

4. Don't you dare try to steal or copy my books or write a similar book with different characters legal actions will be taken against you. Hope everyone knows plagiarism is a crime?

5. No part of the book should be reproduced, transmitted to any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic or mechanical or photocopying or recording or by any informational storage without having verdict with the Author and without written permission from the Author.

I hope I have cleared all the doubt's if any kindly contact me. You can private message me on Wattpad or please check the description box on my profile there are contact links available. Or you can just drop a message on my conversation.

All rights Reserved @iluvpani_xoxo 2019

Started on: 16/06/2019

Ended on: 

Thanking you,

Iluvpani_xoxo

(Maisha)

Saving Nandiniजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें