Chapter 2

Oh no why does she have to be here? This is supposed to be the best year. That won't stop me from having a good time though. "Shawn, show y/n her schedule and tour her around the school." Mrs. Lopez, the school's young and somewhat attractive Spanish teacher, murmurs to Shawn as the two of you head in. Shawn eyes you down and lets out a disgusted grunt. "Busy."                                               That son of a Bitc-!                                                      You flinch as he pulls out cellphone and puts it in his ear.                                                                    Un.beliveable.                                                        Mrs. Lopez returns an apologetic look, "I'll get Camila to help you." She turns to the left corner of the classroom where a smiling Camila waves excitingly.                                                      Oh well, what does it matter? He's not the one who's going to hang out with Camila Cabello today. She's fricken amazing! The second see enters a hallway all heads instantly turn-her wild hair, feline gaze and a soul-crushingly beautiful smile. Any boy would fall for her.            As you approach her desk, she gestured to the empty seat beside her.                                              The two of you get chatting throughout the period. Turns out she's a fan of you too!               Bitting the tip of your pen, you turn to her, "Soo...Who's the Shawn guy?"                                 Her brows furrow a bit, "You really have no idea who he is?"                                                          A bulb of curiosity burns inside of you as she stares at you in total confusion. You shake your head no.                                                                        She smiles sarcastically, "Singer/songwriter fricken Shawn Mendes. You've never heard of him?"                                                                             For a moment you think, "Doesn't ring a bell..."                                                     She gasps. "Stitches?! Please tell me you know Something Big!"                                                          You're confused expression spells it all.                 She sighs. "You are an actual idiot if you don't know Life Of The Party."                                          "Oh! I love that song!" You note your lip on hesitance and mumble, "But I didn't know it was him."                                                                      ~                                                                                       I in my right mind shouldn't.                                 You swallow nearly a cup of your own saliva while standing on the front porch of the alarmingly familiar house. Your stomach is flip-flopping like a fish, begging for you to get the fuck out of there but before you can put your half-formulated plan into action, Camila whisks you inside.                                                       "Aaliyah it's Camila! I've got a plus one, hope you don't mind!"                                                         You slap Camila on the shoulder and chuckles, "I have a name you know."                                    "Oh I know, I just don't feel like using it your majesty." She snickers.                                              As you two continue bickering, you neglect the sounds of footsteps charging down stairs. Only the soft voice that follows snaps you out of it, "Hey, I'm Aaliyah." She snuggles her own frame and waved awkwardly.                                   "You look very familiar..." You hadn't realized you spoke our loud.                                                    Yet, kindly, she breaks out into a dimpled giggle. "I may know a thing or two about living in the limelight."                                                         Suddenly, Aaliyah gasps in realization and bolts to you and Camila, "Wait! Are you the     Y/N? Like the girl who got the first scholarship in the school's HISTORY and a model ?!"                                     You nod in affirmation, sinking behind Camila, "Yeah... That's me."                                                    "Camila! You better bring her here from now on! Come on guys, let's head up to my room." Aaliyah winks and begins to her bedroom. Camila gives you a cat-like grin,  "Famous or not, she's an ordinary girl."                                                  

Shawn's P.O.V                                                      
Wow...What a laugh.
I've been hearing laughter for the last little while, and I can tell from the uncontrolled breathing that my sister is not alone.
Curious, I press my ear to the paper-thin walls,
hoping to hear that heavenly giggle again even if it's just once more.
"Y/n I can't believe you don't have a boyfriend yet! We need to find you one ASAP hun!"
Realization strikes me to the core. It's Y/n...?
I shake my head.
Wait Shawn snap it of it and smells the roses!
"I'm dating Lola...There's no reason for me to be dissatisfied."