Chapter 2: Ben

-8 Years Later-

*Ben's POV*

I woke up to the loud sound of someone having sex in the back room. Yet again. I hear the muffled voice of Danny Worsnop and the screams of some whore. Every night is the same. He goes out, gets drunk, picks up a slut, brings her back and fucks her.

It crushes me. Knowing he's enjoying every second of his life while I sit here desperate for his touch. If only for a moment. Just a single moment. Suspended in time. A dream or reality. That's all it is, a dream. A desire.

I burst into tears, I can't keep thinking about him like this. He's straight. I'm straight. Well I thought I was until I met Daniel Robert Worsnop. Something in his eyes mystifies me. I want to run my hand through his beard. I want to to taste his lips against my own. Mould our bodies together in a loving embrace.

The sound of zippers and a shuffle of bodies. "Tonight was great, of course ill call you." Lies. He says the same thing to every girl. Tomorrow we'll drive another state and he'll just find another whore to fuck. I hear the door open and he leads her off the bus.

I let out a injured squeak. Shit. He'll hear me crying. I try to stiffle the sobs but it's too late. He's back on the bus now, alone. He came towards the bunks so I pretend to act asleep. I hear my curtains open and his warm breath near my face. He pecked my lips and whispered "Oh Benji, if only you knew."

As the curtains closed I couldn't hold my tears anymore. I started to weep, my face in the pillow in an attempt to make it more quiet but he already heard.

My curtains open again. "Hey Benji, whats up?"

I shake my head.

"Benji, please tell me. You can trust me."

Benji. I love it when he calls me that.

I shake my head again.

He lifts up my covers and I shuffle over, he climbs in.

"Benjamin Paul Bruce, you've got to tell me whats wrong. You've been acting this way for a while now and I'm really starting to worry."

I sigh. He used my full name. When he does that I alway give in. Not this time. He can't know about it this time.

I feel his arm reach over me and bring me in a warm embrace. Sometimes you just have to love Danny for being slightly tubby, it makes his bear hugs even better. I smile to myself.

"You feeling a bit better now then."

He must have seen the smile. I nod.

"If you want to wait until morning to tell me then that's alright."

I nod, still not trusting my voice.

He shuffles over and swings his legs off my bunk. I grab his arm before he can get off.

He turns round and gives me a questioning look.

"Danny, it's cold." I give him my best puppy dog eyes.

"Oh Benji, how could I resist those gorgeous eyes." I think I saw him blush...but it's dark so he might not have.

He clambers back in and wraps his arms around me. I snuggle into his chest and fall asleep breathing in his unreistable scent.