Introduction.

You know, just to get us started, these problems are no where near as bad as some of the ones that other's face. I don't want to give anyone pity that is fake, or pity they expect and don't want, but I believe that tons of other people have much worse problems. Mine are only minor, and honestly don't have to big of an impact on my life. I just feel these ways sometimes, and I can't help it.

   All of the things I write about, or mention in my very short writings aren't for attention, or for any type of pity. I just feel better to write about my personal emotions and feelings, and no I was not told to do this by anyone. I just think that maybe if I write about how I feel, it will help me get over the fact that I feel a certain way for the most dumbest of reasons.

   I hope you, the reader, enjoy reading about my feelings or problems that I just want to vent about. You are free to judge, and comment as you would like. Even if the comment is rude, because some people just need to get out their emotions wether they are negative or positive. So I hope you enjoy, and have fun reading!

This book is copyrighted to me, Everyone_is_Sad

This idea is not mine, but please don't plagarize my own work.

My Venting © Everyone_is_Sad