Road to Rhode Island

(Spoilers)
This episode begins with Brian sitting in a therapy session. His therapist simply tells him he has an abandonment issues and needed to settle things right with his mother.

Meanwhile, Stewie is in Palm Springs with Lois' mom. Just as Lois is packing her bags to fly there to pick him up, Brian walks in. He offers to pick up Stewie, saying it would get his mind off his mother.

Once he arrives, Stewie complains about Brian's arrival. Brian drags him out of the home. They head the the airport. Whilst waiting for the plane to depart. Brian says he has to run an errand and leaves Stewie alone.

Flight departing. Stewie heads off to find Brian. He finds him at a bar, intoxicated. Brian blabs off excuses as Stewie drags him away. When they get back, their bags are gone. Stewie blames Rupert.

Their tickets were in a bag. They tried and failed to get on the plane. So, they stayed at a crummy hotel down the street. Stewie let's Brian lean on him. They head to bed once Stewie can't figure out the phone.

This scene is a high Brewie gaydar. It cuts to Brian spooning Stewie in the bed, licking him. Stewie mumbling "That's it Mr. Giraffe. Get all the marmalade~." Before rolling out of bed.

Stewie recieved a call from the hotel manager. Saying his credit card was declined. Stewie knew the man was coming upstairs, he made Brian wake up and block out his hangover.

Stewie and Brian find themselves on a train full of Mexicans. They find themselves in Austin Texas, Brian's birthplace. the boys jumped off the train, yet Austin was still eight miles from them. So Stewie Road on Brian's back all the way there.

Soon enough, they arrived at the place he was born. They knock on the front door to the house. Brian had to remind the man of who he was, before being welcomed. Brian and Stewie were greatly welcomed in the home, before finding something out gravely.

Soon, Brian finds out that his mother had been stuffed. She went real peaceful the man said. Brian felt Superbad about the loss of his mother, and decided that she deserved a better burial than what she had got. So, him and Stewie went to go bury her in the park down the street.

After saying some words and such, they finally let her go. they jumped back onto a train cart that was abandoned. The train was going to take them all the way back to Rhode Island where they came from.

For a highly rated brewie moments, there's a song that comes up at the scene. This song is titled Road to Rhode Island by all of the fans. it was never confirmed that I was the official title, but that's what we all called it for short.

"We're off on the road to Rhode Island! We're not gonna stop till we're there!" The return lyrics shouted in a catchy tune. just before the song though, Stewie says he's having a great time with Brian for the first time in the whole series. So we consider this their first main Adventure has a plan to go on anymore.

thanks for tuning in, to listen to the commentary on this beautiful original episode.

XOXO jarweed~.