Chapter 1

Daisy's POV

I was walking on the sidewalk when i heard footsteps behind me. I decided to ignore it since im in public and people usually walk on the sidewalk sometimes. I got a little uncomfortable with the footsteps so i started walking faster, and the footsteps did the same. I felt a hand on my shoulder, then i felt pain, and passed out.

Small time skip brought to you by CHICKEN STRIPS

Daisy's POV (Still)

I woke up in an office and i had a terrible headache. I then heard a voice. "Welcome one and all to flumpty bumptys, if your lights turned off then you're safe. but if your lights are on they'll come find you and rip you a brand new face!" The voice sang. "W-what?" I said. I flipped up a camera thing (idk what its called) and flipped through the cams. I saw that flumpty was gone and it was only blam in his room. I put the camera thing down to see that flumpty was outside my office and my exposure meter was full. The last thing i saw, was flumpty jump scaring me.

Timeskip UwU

Daisy's POV (Still :/)

I woke up in flumpty and blams room in a corner. When i stood up, i noticed i was a lot shorter. "Flumpty, i think the girl is awake" i heard a voice say. Flumpty walked up to me and said "hi, im flumpty bumpty, and thats blam" blam waved at me. "Hi?" I said. "since you're our new friend, we should show you around!" Blam said. Since flumpty cant nod his head, he gave a thumbs up. "O-okay..." i said. Flumpty and blam showed me around the place, although, i already know most of the place. after they showed me all of the rooms,mthey brought me to a room i have never seen before. "This is your new room!" Flumpty said. "I get my own room?" I asked. "Yep!" Blam replied. Flumpty and blam then took me to a room with all of their friends in it. "These are my friends!" Flumpty said. I waved shyly, since i dont really like meeting new people. Flumptys friends waved back. "So, what should we do now?" Blam asked. "Maybe we could play a game?" I asked. "Sure. What game though?" Flumpty asked. "Truth or dare?" Blam suggested. "Okay" Flumpty replied. Everyone sat down and we began playing truth or dare. "Truth or dare.........Grunkfuss!" Flumpty said. "......dare" Grunkfuss said. "I dare you to..." Flumpty paused and walked over to grunkfuss and whispered something. Grunkfuss blushed a bit and sat back down. "Truth or dare blam" grunkfuss said. "Truth" Blam replied "is it true that youre always wearing your party hat?" Grunkfuss said. "Mostly, yes" Blam said. Grunkfuss scooted closer to me (and yes grunkfuss was next to daisy) and i blushed. Flumpty smiled at me and grunkfuss.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Im bored im gonna continue this chapter with next chapter bye ;-;

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 21, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Friends? (Daisy/my Oc x Onaf Characters)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें