Animatronics x Reader Five nights at Freddy's p2

You sat back in your chair and checked all of the cameras again. It was a bad habit you had- you knew it wasted battery but, you were so paranoid that you felt you had too. You saw Chica and Bonnie were the only current one's out. Foxy wasn't peeking out from his little cove so you felt fine. 3:00 am was the time so you decided to conserve battery by just checking the lights and laying off the cameras for awhile. It was almost 4:00 so checked the cameras again and saw Chica was very close to you and Bonnie was on his way. Suprisingly, Foxy was still not to be seen yet and Freddy just like the caller said was not active- he was still on the stage standing in his normal position. You lowered the tablet and checked the right door. Chica stood by the window looking scary as ever and you just closed the door pissed she was wasting battery. You checked your right also showing Bonnie wanted to troll you too. You closed both doors occasionally checking on them but, neither seemed to go away. You were getting dangerously low on battery-you were at 37%- and it was only 5 you hoped maybe you could ride it out if only Bonnie and Chica would leave. You checked the cameras and guess who decided to join the party..Foxy, he wasn't just peeking no he was out and ready to run. You checked your doors and Bonnie had left but, Chica remained. You quickly opened the door and checked on Foxy every 2 seconds which was eating at your battery life. You had 4% battery left! You knew what you had to do. You stopped moving and played dead 'til the electricity went out. You heard footsteps and Freddy's theme play but, not soon after did you here a ding signifying it was 6 am. "Thank goodness!" You lifted yourself up and checked the pirate cove first to see if Foxy was where he should be.

Foxy stood by his stage hiding in the shadiest part an almost fearful face bore on his face. You almost felt bad but, he had stole power from you earlier. You walked on to check on the trio in the show room. All 3 were in place but, held a strong emotion on their faces. Bonnie looked sad, Chica looked sorrowful, and Freddy held an evil look that made your blood run cold. You quickly left the room and out of the building. You looked back at the old building then drove off.

Day 3

You pulled in the drive away and rushed into the building a few minutes late. It wasn't 12 yet but, 11:57. You hoped so bad they roamed at exactly at 12 am. Squeak....Squeak..Squeak. The loud noise of the animatronics moving limbs could be heard close behind you. You were too scared to turn around so you kept walking on your office. SQUEAKSQUEAKSQUEAKSQUEAK! You could tell an animatronic was behind you running at you. You sprinted off to your office-barely making it- then closed the door. You pressed the light button to see who was chasing you but, an animatronic was not found... You jumped at the phone ringing but, organized yourself and listened to what he had to say. He didn't say anything that you didn't already know but, knowing he went through this made you feel comforted. Why you didn't quit the job was weird to others but, you didn't quit because this was your childhood restaurant. You used to go here all the time as a kid so when you saw the ad for a job opening you practically almost died with joy. You started up the tablet and checked all of the rooms starting with the show room. So far Chica and Bonnie were the only ones out. Foxy stayed behind the curtain luckily for now. You checked the locations of the 2. Bonnie was in the hallway Foxy normally runs down. Chica was in the kitchen probably eating or whatever she does besides try to kill you. You checked the lights and saw no animatronics near them. You checked on Foxy quickly then moved to the show room to see Freddy looking at the camera. You shuddered and rechecked the 2 roaming animatronics. They both got closer but, were not in front of the doors. You quickly checked the time, 1 am going onto 2 am  "AHAHAHA..HAHAHA..HAHAHA."  

You stopped everything you were doing at that laughter. You closed the right door then checked the showroom to see Freddy was lose! You immediately checked every camera too look for Freddy. He was in the dining area in a dark corner. You only knew he was there because, of his eyes. 'He's out very early' you thought. You checked the right doors light and then opened the door. You sighed in annoyance and prepared a plan for everything you knew you'd be dealing with ahead...