Chapter 10

Laxus's POV
I went up to the second floor and sat with the Thunder Legion. I put on my earjacks (?) and listened to 2Cellos, "Thunderstruck". I watched Blondie leave the guild. I wonder where she is going. I feel a tap on my shoulder and look at who did it, turns out it was Evergreen. She motions me to take off my headphones.
"Thank you, and we were thinking that the newbie can join us on a mission." Ever said.
"Depending on the mission." I replied.
Ever smiled and held up a job request. The mission said we were going to Thunder City to destroy a dark guild by the name of Rose Demons. The payment was 17,000 jewels and a silver key.
"Okay, she can come." I said.
The thunder legion cheered and looked around. I saw their faces fall, and I looked around too. Where did she go?
"Oi flamebreath!" I shouted.
"What!" Natsu yelled back.
"Where did the newbie go?"
"She went to clear her head." Flame head said. "Why?" He asked.
I grumbled and stood up.
"Where are you going, Laxus?" Bisklow asked.
"To find, Blondie." I answered and left the guild hall.

Sorry this is short I just wanted to get you guys an update. I promise the next one will be longer.
How are you guys liking this so far? I'm super curious.
Anyways bye lovelies and have a blessed day/night