005

Scott
Lately, she was all that was on my mind. We got close, almost inseparable. We were always texting, and hanging out. It was nice but we weren't dating just best friends. I was okay with it and I knew she was. Deep down the thoughts of how beautiful she is boiled up and we're developing into something, and I knew with time something might happen.

I had picked her up from work to get ready for a party we were having at the house for New Years. She had a late day getting off at 7 because she was watching a party in one of the rooms they rented out. I didn't understand why they would have them open because it was New Year's Eve.

We went back to my house and we went up to my room so she could get ready. I sat on my bed as she did her makeup.

"Is this a real party or just a bit for David's vlog?" She asks me as she blends her foundation to her face.

"It's real because it's New Years, but it's gonna have some bits being filmed.." I say and moving over and sitting next to her looking at her makeup.

She nods and uses her brow pencil thingy. I dip my finger in one of the eyeshadows and brush it in her cheek. She flinched back, I had noticed that when I touched her in any way she flinched a bit. 

"I'm sorry Ken.," I say softly hating when she did flinch.

"It's okay," she shrugs keeping it on her face until she finishes her makeup. I could tell she felt bad now.

"Ur okay," I whisper making her look at me she simply nods and I get up "I'm gonna go help set up for the party if you need anything text me.." I say keeping my voice soft.

"Kay." She nods softly pulling her clothes out as I leave the room going back down to the kitchen.

Keneti

We had been doing so good for a few weeks and then I go and flinch when he was just messing around. I was angry at myself. I mumbled to myself as I got dressed in a sweater and some shorts that just being the way I always dressed.

 I mumbled to myself as I got dressed in a sweater and some shorts that just being the way I always dressed

I laid on Scott's bed for a few waiting until the party started. I charged my phone and Link came in and nuzzled up against me. "Hello, doll," I say petting her head.

We laid together and I finally came out of Scott's room to be met by David and his camera "what are you doing Keneti?" He asks me.

"I was putting on my eyebrows!" I say making a face at him and the camera.

"What if I wiped them off?" He asks me.