♦{Chapter 5- WeddingDisaster}♦

Today was The day! The day You get Married to him!

You Might be Wondering? You Hated Each Other Just 6 years ago? Get married now?

Ever Since that Incident You and Taehyun Became closer and Closer....That Beomgyu Just Distant from You both A lot like A lot!

Taehyun asked me to be His bride 10 months ago!

×+FlashBack+×++

--Ten months ago--

"Why did you Call me Out here?" you say Standing Beside Taehyun on The Bridge With a very beautiful View of The River

"I-i wanted to ask you something" You were surprised cuz He never stutters Like Never

He faces You and Holds Both of Your Hands "W-wi-will you Take the honor to be My Bride?" You teared up hearing What He said and Hugged him "Yes! yes! yes!!!!"

He Hugged you too. You Pulled apart and He placed His Soft Lips on Yours as You respond (It's nothing Dirty Its a Sweet kiss only Luhh)

+×+End Of FlashBack+×+

You Sat Down Looking at yourself

You had a Beautiful White Dress on you with Beautiful Designs...You had a Little Makeup on and Your Hair was styled  Beautiful (Its up to You to Imagine What Hyu-rin looks like lol)

"Princess its time..." you knew what she meant and Grabbed her Arm and You both Walked Out The Room Sliding the door Behind You...

Its time.....this is it...

°|?????? POV

You saw as The Small bride Walk out of her Room and Off to the garden to get a little fresh air...you waited till the Maid left her alone as she Stares Into The Little pond...

You cast a Spell To Make The Pond a Portal to the other world...once its Done You Walk over to The Mindless 'princess' And Push her to it...

"AHAAHAHAHAHAH!" You Laughed darkly as You saw The Princess Getting sucked Up Into The Portal...

°|Hyu-rin's POV|°

You got Pushed Into The Little Pond Tried Standing up But u just kept Sinking and Sinking.... You looked Down To see light.... and U just getting sucked to it...slowly it grows Bigger and Bigger......

u felt the Light Surround you.....

"KYUMI!!! WAKE UP U BIG ASS BRAT!!!!" You Heard a Loud Voice Scream

you sat up and looked around....Where am I?

There was Two doors which were colored pastel blue....then a Metal Thingy Holding a White Shirt with Circle thingies on them and a Little skirt with Confusing Patterns on it....

Then Lots and Lots of Colorful Sacks? with Handles and metal slidey things There were Slippers with Sticks On the Heels..then a Bed with a Fluffy Top part...and a Cherry Blossom kind of aroma....

What caught your eye was a Little lamp with Letters On It...

Moon Kyumi....

Where am I??

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-

hey there here is a Little filler for Crown!!! sorry to keep y'all Waiting I was just a lil busy since my cousins are here and I lost wifi for a long time....

mianhe!!

--Hiatus mode off--

(Self less Self Promo time)

I have written a new book!!!! its an MJ Imagineee!!! for Arohas There!! its a Mix of Reality and Also fiction!! It will Be posted the same time I post this!! so better watch out!

I have posted a Sneak peek on it in my message board!!! I luv u all!!!!

edited