She made me wait

"So this ain't the same girl that made me wait this is another girl and this is actually a freaky story I'm not teasing y'all."

"Um so just to make this short my first girlfriend I was about sixteen and me and this girl named Red (short for Rihanna Erica Daniel) made me wait to fuck her brains out. She only made me wait ninety dates and it was worth it let me tell you down here"

"So I went all out I brought candles, Beer even though we were both underage this was a big deal. We took a nice warm bathe shit was smoothly going great. We set the mood by playing sexual healing on replay and we started off by having a little kissing session. It got hotter when baby I'm got just like an oven, I need some lovin she put her long ass tongue in my mouth. Shit your boy grow up when he was sixteen meaning I was a grown ass men at sixteen. I bite on her tongue a little and we did that for a good bit and my dick was ready to blast off like I was hard ASF. We are both naked on the bed. I couldn't wait another second or  minute now I wasn't into the whole giving head thing at sixteen but I did finger her until she came on my fingers. She topped your boy wasn't good but it wasn't bad either. So I put my dick inside her pussy real slow and she bite on her bottom lip. I told y'all I been grown like daddy dick was huge at sixteen. She moaned and said she wanted my dick in her stomach. Now I was hitting it from the back had too it's only right and I did just that. After five minutes I was killing the pussy boy shit her ass wasn't finna walk tomorrow hell her ass finna be crawling. "

Let's recap the sex

"YESSS DADDY FUCKK MEEE FUCKKK" Screamed Red

"MHMM SAY MY FUCKING NAME" I moaned *SLAPS ASS*

"OHHH YEAHH DADDY FUCKKKK" Red Screamed loud ASF

"AHHHH FUCKK RED FUCKKK" I moaned

"I grabbed them love handles and get grown ASF in that pussy meaning she was finna get this work hell I might cum yeah I was that nigga at sixteen"

"AHHHHH YESSS AHHHHHH SHITTT WOODY FUCKK YESSSS" Red Screamed

"I started smacking that ass and she made it clap on my balls and I put one much pressure on her ass that she pussy started farting"

"FUCKK DADDY FUCKKKK YOU'RE DANGEROUS" Red Screamed

"MHMM THAT'S RIGHT BABY TAKE THIS FUCKING DICK TAKE IT " I moaned

"She finally came and she sucked me up until I busted."

"Hope y'all enjoyed this more coming soon"