5⭐️

I woke up and turned to look beside me he was already gone I laid in bed and read the messages from Cassandra and Allie they must have stayed up all night doing research and trying to make a plan. I put my phone on the table and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and put on a oversized hoodie. I went downstairs to see grizz making a bowl of cereal he turned around and and looked at me he said I hope I didn't wake u princess when he said that I kinda had a mini heart attack he was the cutest thing I just laughed and said no u didn't grizz I just missed u beside me hahah he laughed to he picked me up and but me in the couch and asked me about last night ahhh and here we go ..so someone ur friends with was getting a little um close to me and it made me uncomfortable and I guess he thought I was joking and stuff happened that I didn't want to and it just hasn't left me i guess ..he looked at me with anger in his eyes he went upstairs and closed his door I gave him a few minutes then I went up I hugged him from behind he just said who was it . I said that didn't matter .he got even madder and then he yelled who the hell hurt u Maggie tell me .. I cried he tried walking out and I told him ok fine it was Clark but promise u won't do anything I need to handle it and not u I could tell he had mixed emotions but he said he respected my decision I asked if he wanted to go for a walk he shook his head and put his shoes on . We held hands and walk we finally got to this little pond and he asked if I wanted to stay with him from now on.i looked at him and grizz said I need u Maggie and I don't want people to hurt u princess I smiled and kissed his cheek I'll take u up on that offer *ding*
It was will meet at the church at 3
We got up and made our way to the church it was apparently a big surprise Kelly went up to the mic and said prom is a go and that there will still be king and queen votes