Two broken heart

This TS is based on track when Ragini pushed Swara in river. Sanskar is not in this track (at this time) According to Maheshwari family Sanskar died 2 years ago.

Ragini did everything same as serial with Swara but alone. No one is with her in her evilness.

Ragini pushed Swara in river to get Laksh. In her obsession she killed sister 's relation by making everyone see a fake video same as serial.

Laksh believed on video and marry Ragini to save his prestige.

After RagLak Marriage!

Swara come in Baadi with big bandage on head become shocked seeing scenario. RagLak are taking blessing from elders. Swara gets shocked seeing them married. Her heart broke badly seeing betrayal of her sister and her goof friend whom she was about to marry.

Swara see Sharmistra who is standing with Shekar.  Her eyes filled with tears seeing her mother. She call her emotionally. It's gain everyone attention. All looks at her become shocked. Anger rise in Laksh 's eyes seeing Swara. He close fist in anger.

Swara with unsteady step come near Sharmistra hug her to feel solace in her arm. Her heart is bleeding with betrayal.

But stumbled when Sharmistra jerk her. She looks at her being astonished. Her mother jerked her. She open mouth to say something but gasp in shock when Sharmistra slapped her hard.

Swara : (whisper in tears) Maa!

Sharmistra : ( angrily) don't call me Maa. You don't deserve to call me Maa. How you can stack our respect like this Swara? This values I taught you that you made me feel shame on my upbringing. If you didn't wanted to marry Laksh then why you accepted his proposal? Why you ruined his family and our family 's respect in your so called madness.

Swara feels hurt listening her. Her mother is mistrusting her. She is not believing on her ears that her mother failed to recognize her. She is not believing her.

Swara : (hurt) Maa! What are you saying? You are mistrusting on your shona? ( Sharmistra side face angrily all are looking at her angrily) Maa I didn't did anything wrong.  I didn't ruined your upbringing. Your daughter is not this much cheap. I know the value of relation. This all done by this Ragini who tried to kill me. ( tell everything make everyone shocked,  Ragini sweat in fear of caught). 

Someone turn Swara slapped her hard with the intensity of slap she stumbled see Shekar who is looking at her angrily.

Swara : (hurt) Baba!

Shekar : Don't you dare to call me baba. It would be better if you died before birth then we wouldn't seeing this day. You first ruined our respect and now you are blaming on my daughter Ragini who always thinks about everyone before her. For saving this house 's respect she accepted to marry Laksh. This is my daughter and you are making story. How shameless and disgusting you are! I am ashamed that my blood is in your vein.  ( angrily).

Tears are flowing from Swara 's eyes listening his hatred filled words which piercing her heart.

Swara : (crying) Maa see what Baba is saying. Please tell him. I am not shameless and disgusting. (Crying listening these words from her father 's mouth).

Sharmistra : ( angrily) then what wrong he said? First you ruined our respect by eloping now you came back and blaming my Ragu. Ragini is not like you. She know the importance of relation that's why she is here and you are here. Shame on you Swara for hiding your mistake you are blaming a innocent soul that girl who always loved you selflessly. She even sacrificed her love for you. Her laksh. But you don't deserve that sacrifice and Destiny made RagLak together because they are made for each others.