Part 4

Hey friends!

Come with another part ❤Hope you all will like ❤

In Maheshwari house!

In SwaSan 's Room!

Ashutosh is checking Sanskar. Swara,  SujRam are standing being tensed for Sanskar who is still unconscious.

Swara : ( tensed) what happened to Sanskar doctor?

Ashutosh : ( after checking) He faint due to stress on mind. Swara ji stress is not good for his health. His condition is already worse. So try to keep him away from any kind of stress. Now he is fine. I gave him injection.

Swara,  SujRam nod yes,  Ashutosh go from there for his hospital. Sujata caress Sanskar 's hair kiss on his forehead.

Ram : ( to Sujata) Sujata now I think we should go and let Sanskar rest. Swara will take care of him.

Sujata : (nod yes being understanding to Swara) Swara please take care of my son ( teary eyes).

Swara : (hold her hand) Mom now Sanskar is not only your son. He is my husband too. I will take care of him.  ( SujRam smile seeing her care for Sanskar caress her face,  go from there).

Swara sit beside Sanskar see him sleeping in effect of injection. She feeling bad seeing him like this, hold his hand peck on his hand remembered his complain when she peck his hand not lips chuckles remembering it see him peck on his lips with love.

After Sometime!

Sanskar is sleeping in effect of injection suddenly flashes start revolving in his mind. He is seeing himself in car driving car holding hand on a girl. Girl 's face is not visible suddenly Girl smile jump from car make Sanskar shocked.

He immediately get up from bed sweating badly breathing heavily.

Sanskar : (hold his head) what was that? Who was that girl?  ( remembered Swara 's words they were in car and met with accident) Swara,  that girl must be Swara but why she jump from car leaving me ? ( hold his head).

Swara come inside room holding glass of water gets shocked​ and worried seeing him holding his head.

Swara : ( come near him hold him through shoulders) what happened Sanskar? let me call Doctor.  ( Sanskar hold her hand to stop her who is dialing doctor 's number).

Sanskar : ( see concern in her eyes to calm her) I am fine Swara. You don't worry ( smile).

Swara hug him tightly make Sanskar smile seeing her care for him wrap arm around her waist tightly.

Swara : You know how much I got scared seeing you faint in my arm. For a second my heart beat stop. ( tighten her grip on him).

Sanskar : I am fine Swara till my wife is with me. Nothing can happen to me ( kiss on her shoulders make Swara smile listening him).

Sanskar remembered his flashes drawn in thoughts looks at Swara with questioned filled eyes.

Sanskar : ( asked) Swara I want to ask you something. ( Swara nod yes) you said we met with accident and I fall from cliff but how? I mean how I only fall from cliff? How you got saved?

Swara : ( become worried for what to answer him as she didn't thought Sanskar can ask this too,  Sanskar again asked make her come out from her thoughts) umm actually you push me out of car for saving my life as you love me so much. ( Sanskar become shocked listening her remember his flash in which women jump from car make him shocked).

Sanskar : ( confused in mind) what? I pushed  Swara? But according to my flash Swara jump by herself then why she is saying that I pushed?

Swara : (notice him lost hold his hand make him come into sense) what happened Sanskar? Are you alright? You are looking so tensed.