Chapter 5: What's Happening....

(Before you read this chapter know this, this chapter will be very dark and depressing so if you can't stand depressing stuff please skip this chapter for your own Safety.)

We sat there for 3 hours I counted the minutes and seconds I felt like I was dying inside.

"Sonic he is going to be okay."

I couldn't even speak... I couldn't even bring myself to speak.

"Sonic?"

"Yes, nurse."

She looked at me with a blank emotion and then tears started to run down her face.

"T-Tails h-he's dead."

I felt my eyes wide and then I hit the floor. I tightened up and I felt the tears fall down my face like a waterfall and with one big jolt, I screamed as loud as I could.

"NOOO...."

I stayed there on my hands and knees crying and shaking.

"Sonic."

Amy spoke I looked at her and stood up.

"A-Amy."

I hugged Amy tightly and my tears were still running down my cold pale face.

"Sonic well take you home."

"L-Let m-me s-see him o-one last time."

"Okay follow me."

We followed the nurse to the hospital bed that he was laying in. There was his cold lifeless body. I walked up to his body and then fell to my knees next to him.

"T-Tails."

My tears were still falling from my eyes. I kissed his lips for the last time.

"I love you Tails."

Then we left the hospital and Shadow and Amy took me home.

"Sonic are you going to be alright?"

"Y-Yeah I just need a minute alone okay?"

"Yeah Sonic sure we will be just in the next room."

"Okay."

When they left I looked at my kitchen table and saw my reflection. I saw a hollow shell of a person that I use to be I saw a useless idiot that wasn't fast enough. I stood up and walked over to my cabinet and opened it. I took out a knife and looked at my reflection one last time.

"I need to pay for what I let happen to him."

I started to cut my arms although it hurt so much I felt like I deserved every single cut. I kept putting that knife to my arms I kept cutting for 2 hours. I still felt useless then I knew what was the one thing I needed to do. I put the knife to my throat and I was about to drag it across my throat I got a call from Blaze.

"Hello?"

"S-Sonic."

"Hey Blaze what's wrong?"

"Silvers dead."

"H-How?"

"H-He... HE HUNG HIMSELF!!!"

I dropped the phone and thoughts ran through my mind. See I am useless I can't save anyone. I dragged that knife across my throat as hard as I could. When I hit the floor I saw Amy and Shadow running into the room and Amy started to cry.

"SHADOW HURRY TAKE HIM TO THE HOSPITAL!!!!"

Shadow picked me up and dashed off to the hospital.