Chapter 1: Misunderstood Feelings-Part 1

Sakurasou Na Peto No Kanojo Vol 8: Chapter 1: Misunderstood Feelings

Misunderstood Feelings

At a time when people are laughing, certainly, there will be people crying.

If there are expectations that are fulfilled, inevitably there will also be expectations that aren't.

If feelings are conveyed, for sure, there will be feelings that could not reach the other person.

The same idea goes for the Summer Koshien, high school entrance exams, auditions, and presentations.

Then at the end of spring, I found out that love was also like that.

This is what I learned from my time spent with the girls around me... ... ......

[TN – The Summer Koshien is essentially a high school baseball tournament.]

Part 1

"I like you, Sorata."

"...................."

"Even if you like Nanami, I'm still going to like you, Sorata."

The art classroom was dyed red due to the afternoon sunset.

Today was May 3, The Japanese Constitution Memorial Day and

the first day of the golden week vacation.

Since there were no classes, the school was peaceful and quiet.

The only sounds that could be heard were from the baseball fields. Specifically, it was the sounds of the baseball club members smacking the baseball with their bats.

However, Sorata couldn't hear them.

All of Sorata's consciousness, senses and emotions were held captive by the girl who confessed all of her feelings ... ... ... Shiina Mashiro.

Mashiro stared intently at Sorata with bright eyes.

Her skin was as white as snow, and she had the perfect figure. Her presence was like a delicate dream that seemed to evaporate on a single touch. Mashiro's body was heavy, with feelings of endless warmth. Her warmth had even managed to seep into Sorata's heart.

"I, I ... ... ... ... ... ..."

Sorata's voice trembled. No, it wasn't only his voice that trembled, but his knees were also shaking violently.

Sorata was aware of his patheticness, so he started to admonish himself.

In his heart, he thought to himself, why was he so timid and cowardly?

By doing that, he was able to calm down and finally went back to being a little bit normal.

"Sorata."

Even so, Sorata had just received a confession. Just by being called his name, he felt like his heart wanted to explode.

"W-what?"

"It's different this time."

"... ... ... Different? What does that mean? "

Sorata gulped and listened carefully to Mashiro's response.

The mood that Mashiro set was one of desperation. Mashiro thought that she didn't want to be misunderstood, so she declared her feelings again more assertively,

"I like you differently than how I like Baumkuchen."

[TN – Baumkuchen is a bread pastry with layers]