Ichigo's in love n Under the sea

The next day. Back at the palace the sisters were at the mirrors getting a makeover.

Akari: Hey ichigo it's time to come out.

Ichigo was humming and swim to the mirror. The others are confused.

Rin: Is she ok?

Madoka: I don't know let's ask. Ichigo are you alright?

Ichigo: Yep. I met someone.

Then Ichigo swim outside and still humming. Her mom wondered she was so happy.

Sumire: I think she's in love at a merman.

Ringo: In love?

Meanwhile at the garden Ran is afraid Ichigo is still in love at Naoto. Ichigo was picking water flowers and still thinks about him.

Ichigo: I got to see him again, maybe we all go back to the surface if he comes outside I'll sing and...

Ran: DOWN HERE IS YOUR HOME!!!!

Ran screamed and be calms down to Ichigo. Then Laala appeared out of nowhere.

Laala: Are you ok?

Ran: Ichigo, the surface is a huge mess. But under the sea is better.

[You'll see the song is on top.]

Ran started to sing about it. Then a solo, aoi and Laala got a suprise for ichigo and the 3 swim off, by the song end Ran can't find them.

Ran: Oh great, swim back up to the surface again and I won't say anything.

Then Akari shows up and ask Ran a question.

Akari: Won't say what?

Ran: Nothing.

Akari: Is it the surface or she's up at the surface and.... in love at a human!?

Ran:[thinking] What! How did she knows?

And trouble begin in the next chapter.

To be continued.