where are we?

[POV mistress rosemary]

it was just us now Lord momonga and me,  mistress rosemary. You see, we came together around 12 years ago. When the servers first went up, I was one of the founder pack owners. This made a large amount of players jealous, but I never really paid attention to that.

For you see, all I cared about was this game. It was an escape from our dying world and reality,  but now it was coming to an end. I looked towards lord momonga that day, a smile on my face as I stood up. 

"Come on you depressed sack of shit, we still gotta go look at our place one last time." I spoke, my tone the same of a tomboy personality.

"Really rose? You just can't help but tease me can't you" He laughed a smile emoji hovering over the right side of his head.

I laughed as well, before looking towards the servants. "Why don't you take them to the throne room! I'm going to the arena, I wanna say goodbye to the twins" He nodded before I vanished in a flash of white and blue light.

When I found myself inside the arena, I smiled before slowly walking into the open grounds. I found both Mare and Aurora side by side, sitting down in a idle manor. I found myself already looking through their setting, bored as hell.

"So, nee-chan has a trap fetish it would seem" I laughed as I looked over both their settings, when I reached the bottom I laughed. "Hmmmm, a few changes wouldn't hurt right? I mean, she knew what I'd do if I got them alone"

I had gained my sisters password a rather long time ago, sure it cost me most of my money to shut up my brother, but it was worth it.

"Let's see, aha! I know what to do" I laughed, I needed a way to get back at my sister for the prank she pulled back on my first day of joining the guild. "Both Mare and Aura see Mistress rosemary as their elder sister  and would tear apart the world to get her back" I smiled, adding bits of backstory here and there. Making it seem more legit.

I quickly decided to call momonga. "Hey, I guess the end it coming closer huh?" I asked, my tone was solemn and dull.

"I believe so rose, when a new vrrpg comes out. Should we play it? As a guild once more?" He asked, I could hear his voice about to break so I laughed.

"Your like my non existent little brother, of course we can" I laughed as the timed started counting down the last minute.

"See you on the other side!" I said, sitting down next to the twins, wrapping my arms around them. "I guess this is goodbye huh, shame. I'll miss this place." I pulled out my staff for the last time, it was a large slim Gold and silver staff. The shaft reaching my hight of 5 foot 7, the head of the staff was a rose pattern of the rarest crystals that the game could offer.

That was why I called my staff, the rosemarys treasure. For it is a treasure, worth more than my life.

"Goodnight my sisters" I whispered, letting my staff hover as I held the two close, looking at the fake stars.

The counters reached zero, and slowly went back to 00:01. "Huh?" I asked out loud, my voice was more..... smooth and mature so to speak. I looked around, only to hear something. "Sis you alright?"

A voice asked, slowly I turned around to face Mare and Aura. Who were looking at me with faces of worry. Meanwhile I must of become more pale. "Uhhhh....." was all I could manage as the two of them looked at each other.

"I think we broke her" Aura spoke, her tone one of curiosity and excitement. Meanwhile Mare looked at me with worry.

"Sis? Great Tomb of Nazarick to Sis? Wake up dam you!" She yelled towards me. Meanwhile I was stuck trying to comprehend what was going on. Npcs didn't talk, and they didn't act like humans either.

"Eheh sorry sis, I'm just a little zoned out is all." I spoke in a tone of confusion. My eyes looking over the battle grounds of our arena. The overlord made himself known. He called out to my new sisters and I just smiled.

I now stood next to Lord momonga, both of us looking at each other. "So what happens now?" I asked, confused on our situation "simple, we greet our floor guardians. Then we find out what happened."

Slowly, one after another each floor guardian made themselves known. The first being one of my favourites, her name was Shalltear Bloodfallen. Whenever I saw her, it just made my day a little better. She reminded me of myself back on earth, well the personalities matched anyways.

"It looks like I'm the first to arrive." Shalltear spoke with a tone that rivaled the smoothness of silk. I couldn't help but smile before looking to another portal that had opened.

Albedo made herself known, along with every guardian that was currently inside the tower.