9

5 Years Later...

For the past 5 years, things have gone smoothly for BTS.

They changed their appearances, and kept more in hiding. That way it was more mysterious.

However, something was missing in Namjoon's life.

But what was it?

Why, it was just because of one thing.

He was alone.

He always watched his citizens with families, on dates, and in love.

He was so sad. He thought Irene could have given him that, but she didn't. He wanted someone to keep him calm. Someone who could bring him children. Someone who'd love him no matter what he'd do.

Namjoon was thinking about this in his office when all of a sudden...

The walkie talkie started to buzz.

He recognized the tone as from Hoseok.

"Come in Hoseok, over."

"A new girl has just arrived from America. Looks to be around 19, very sexy, and is set to live here. Look her up, over."

Namjoon thought: "A new girl! She sounds so wonderful. Maybe she's my chance!"

On his computer, Namjoon pulled her information and saw her picture for the first time.

"She's gorgeous, and she's definitely the one!... but, I gotta play it cool..."

"Here. Alice Brooks, 19 years of age, Date of Birth, September the 21st, 1999. Yes, she will do just fine. Lure her in, Hoseok."

"How do I do that?"

"What a dumbass."

"You're kidding right? We both know you are the biggest playboy in Seoul, it should be a piece of cake for you."

And with that, he hung up the line.

"Oh Alice... I'm gonna make you so happy..."

The End.