𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

Hello, Wattpad. It's been a while, though you might still remember me. If you do, welcome back.

This is a revitalization of my previous and most popular book - Ace Attorney Nonsense. Before I discuss this new book, I want to clear up a few things about the old one.

Now, basically anybody would say "Pluto, if that book was so wildly popular and successful, why would you delete it and start from scratch?"

Put simply, my previous book was very unprofessional.

For one thing, many of my chapters lacked proper titles or topics, some of them were only a few words long at most, and sometimes I'd literally post an image and be like "hey guys let's discuss" with no input or incentive of my own.

Another thing I find deplorable in my previous book was my very bad habit of posting art and not crediting the original artist. I never did claim said pictures was my art, but I still provided little to no proper credit, which is very wrong.

Finally, maybe one of the previous book's biggest issues, was my lack of discussing and exploring other opinions. I'd say things like "Yes Narumayo is the best ship" and "No no no Klapollo is terrible". While I did make a habit of mentioning that I wasn't going to send hate if you did have an opinion different to my own, I still wasn't very welcoming to other such opinions. For this, I apologize.

Another one of the biggest problems, and one I actually have highlighted before, is my bad habit of talking exclusively about Dual Destinies. Now, I STILL love DD. It's still my favorite game. Looking back on the old book; however, I talked about it far too much. Like, it was nearly every other chapter. I never truly branched out and spoke about new things. For this, I also apologize.

So, why did I write that wall of text bashing my previous book? Why did I even make this new one?

I have a few reasons for returning to Wattpad:

1) I missed talking to others about Ace Attorney, especially on this book.

2) I've recently found myself drawn back into the Ace Attorney fandom.

3) AA7 has been confirmed and I wanted to join others in the speculation on that.

And 4) I've recently been struck by strong creative inspiration.

However, I knew that if I truly wanted this book to be good, I couldn't just make a carbon copy of the previous one. I had to change the game and improve the way I uploaded.

Ergo, I have created a formula:

1) This book will be updated every other day.
I had a very inconsistent upload schedule, from posting multiple parts in one day to going weeks without a word. To remedy this, I have created this schedule. For example, if I began with my first "actual" post on Thursday, the next upload would be on Saturday, then Monday, so on and so forth.

2) The type of content will change every other upload day.
While this was worded very poorly, here is what I mean: The next upload will be a written piece, then art, the written, then art, so on and so forth.

Drawings, edits, and moodboards fit into the art category.

Reviews, analyses, theories, rankings lists, one-shots, fanfics, and poems fit into the written category.

Memes will fit into both categories; it depends on what the contents of the meme post are.

3) All art that is mine will include progress and proof shots.
A, so I can prove the work is mine, and B, so nobody steals my art/edits/etc. (though I doubt anyone would)

4) All art used in a post that isn't mine will have proper credit.
This should go without saying, but it is disrespectful and detrimental to an artist to use their work without crediting them. Thus, any used art not belonging to me will have proper credit attached.

I feel like this will create a more organized and more enjoyable reading experience.

Now, this whole post is not to say that everything I post will be serious like this one kind of is.

Ya boi is still here

Without further ado, I hope you all enjoy my new Ace Attorney Nonsense!