𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝟛𝟘 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕪 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖... 𝕚𝕟 𝟙!

Hello, Wattpad! Today, I'll be doing something a little different with the Ace Attorney 30 Day Challenge! I'll actually be doing all 30 days in 1!

This is the list I got from tofokitten's post on tumblr:
Ace Attorney

Day 1 - How did you find Ace Attorney?
Day 2 - First AA title played
Day 3 - Favorite male character
Day 4 - Favorite female character
Day 5 - Favorite pairing
Day 6 - Favorite case
Day 7 - Most difficult case
Day 8 - Your favorite fan video
Day 9 - Which character do you relate the most with?
Day 10 - Favorite assistant
Day 11 - Least favorite character
Day 12 - Least favorite case
Day 13 - Saddest moment in the story
Day 14 - Favorite crack pairing
Day 15 - Your favorite fan art (post source if possible)
Day 16 - Has AA affected your life in some way?
Day 17 - If you were an AA character, would you be a Defense Attorney or Prosecutor?
Day 18 - Something you would change in the game and/or story.
Day 19 - Which character would you include in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3?
Day 20 - Favorite OST/Song
Day 21 - Something you disliked about this series
Day 22 - Favorite victim
Day 23 - Most heart-warming moment in the story
Day 24 - Favorite character design
Day 25 - Favorite culprit
Day 26 - Your favorite fanfic
Day 27 - Most epic moment in the story
Day 28 - Favorite breakdown animation (post, if possible)
Day 29 - If you designed the next AA installment, what would it be like?
Day 30 - Why do you love Ace Attorney?

I will be going through and answering all of these today!

SPOILERS - Entire series!! Proceed at your own risk!

Without further ado, let's go!

Day 1 - How did you find Ace Attorney?
I actually found Ace Attorney through Undertale. I was surfing the comments of Dating Fight! and I kept finding comments akin to "this sounds like Ace Attorney music lol". I was curious and searched up a let's play. I settled on Sylzer's let's play, and, needless to say, I fell in love.

Day 2 - The first AA title you played?
Actually, I never PLAYED the first Ace Attorney game. I picked up JFA for like ten bucks in a GameStop, so technically Justice for All was the first game I played.

Day 3 - Favorite male character?
oh wow.
The people who followed along with the old book already know what I'm gonna say, so, uh, you can skip over this one if you like.
My favorite character - not just male, in the whole series - is by far Simon Blackquill. I'll go much more in-depth in a later chapter when I upload a top-ten favorite characters list, but for the basics, his design is beautiful and fitting for his aesthetic, his character arc is well-built, with lots of depth and a fair deal of character development, and he subverted my expectations marvelously. Funnily enough, I actually thought at first that the concept of him was terrible. The characters kept talking about how he was still in prison and I was sitting there like "who pitched this and WHO thought it was a good idea".
And then he walked into court.
Anyway, I already have talked about him long enough. TL;DR, Simon Blackquill is my favorite male character.

Day 4 - Favorite female character?
This one will be harder for me to answer, since I can't decide right now who to choose - Maya Fey or Trucy Wright.
Both are ADORABLE, go through considerably great character development, complement their companions very well, contribute a lot to each case, and are all-around a ton of fun to see on the screen. A lot of people call Maya useless (she even does it herself, poor bby), but I honestly think she's very helpful. I mean, who got that bullet from von Karma again? ;3
Maya actually interested me the moment I saw her. For one thing, I knew she was gonna be the defendant, but Phoenix's interactions with her definitely sparked the fire. The two compliment each other SO WELL. Now, I'm not saying that her character has to use Phoenix's as a crutch to be engaging. I'm saying they each bring out the best in each other's characters, and Maya's character is GREAT.
On the other hand, you have Trucy. Her story with Troupe Gramarye kind of mirrors Maya's with the Fey clan:
nearly everyone in it is terrible.
Like, y'all, lemme tell you how much I wanna punCH ZAK-
Wait, nevermind. This is Trucy.
Trucy is actually an interesting case because I did the one thing basically everyone did. I took one look at her in Turnabout Corner and said, "Oh, that's probably gonna be the new Maya.", which is by no means fair to Trucy. Trucy actually has one of the most emotional and engaging backstories/character arcs I've e ever seen, not even in Ace Attorney. The developers poured a lot of love into this character's emotional development, and I feel kind of bad that I assumed she'd "just be Apollo's 'Maya'". Doing so is a huge disservice to Trucy, who already has some of the best dialogue and character growth, even in SoJ when she returns for The Magical Turnabout.
Both Trucy and Maya are great, and I can't decide one one, so I'm cheating and putting them both.