Chapter 4: what we gonna do?

Chloe's P.O.V :

By the time she had woken up, she looked at us with fury in her eyes. I could tell that she wasn't happy with the way I was looking at Dom right now, but I swear we're just friends at least that's what I thought anyway. However, I do remember that myself and Dom used to date but I hoped he wouldn't remember himself. Okay fine I was Obsessed with him it was only a month ago that me and Dom had dated but I fell in love with some else by then so we called it off and now... I'm at the stage where not I'm going to 'steal her man' and she knows far too well that I got a boyfriend because I keep on looking at my phone all the damn time but sitting here I could remember all the good times that me and Dom had before and the energy was just as the same as a month ago. "You were screaming and jumping that's why you passed out, " I told her and I knew that this conversation wasn't the one to make any some sort of comments especially in front of Yungblud not yet anyway. The room went silent, I saw her open her mouth about to say something but was interrupted by a " yo that was fookin mad, you passing out Polly. I had to stop cuz people were shouting for help" She was still staring at us as Dom spoke smiling wildly turning his attention to Polly which made my smile fade away as if I gave any emotion towards YungBlud I for sure knew she was going to be jealous. He then scooted closer to her leaving me with a space between us. I was sure that myself and Dom would be close friends but right now Polly got Dom's attention down to a T. By watching them laugh I was kind of happy that she got the chance to talk to him I wanted her to be more than happy I honestly do but...

End of Chloe's P.O.V

Polly

" Chloe, you and Dom should get to know each other after all you are obsessed with him " I instantly regretted what I just said. Dom had his hand on my thigh this whole time since moving closer to me " urghhh okay " keeping my emotions to myself Dom agreed to this but on the other hand, Chloe's reaction was something else. I stood up leaving them both in their own company. I had left Dom and Chloe to get to know each other leaving me to wander the streets of London. It was 1 AM and I wasn't at all tired I managed to go back to the building where Dom had performed the night before remembering what happened in the line and of course in the building itself. I missed Dom but I was sure that Chloe would distract him one way or another.

Dom's P.O.V

It was currently 1 AM and I do not know how the fook  we ended up back on the sofa it wasn't like we hadn't moved anyway. It was suggested by Polly that me and Chloe should get to know each other which seemed fine up until I realised that me and Chlo had met before, I knew she looked familiar. On the other hand, Polly decide to go out for some odd reason and I wasn't gonna lie I was missing her a lot but the atmosphere right now told me otherwise. " die for the hype, die for the hype" I heard Chloe shout at me, we or should I say, was giving her a few performances of my own and no this wasn't at all somewhat planned. We had a few drinks, a few too many as I lazily and drunkenly sang one of my songs she requested, " YO! I love you will you marry me " I sang- slurred the lyrics as I  looked into her eyes " wrong bloody song dudeeee " she giggled you could tell this was wrong but nobody here was gonna stop ourselves from having a good time not even Polly.

Chloe's P.O.V:
" I love you, will you marry me " I heard him sang- slur the lyrics as he looked into my eyes. " wrong bloody song dudeeee" I shouted at him which caused him to chuckle. He sat closer to me, close enough to smell the beer on him and I just couldn't lie that looking into his eyes right now he was indeed handsome, I mean.... he is the main reason why I dated him. . Silence fell between us but the only sound could be heard was our heavy breathing and the distant sound of a song. I to myself was drunk but not so much as Dom was, biting my lower lip and smiling Dom matched my actions but suddenly his eyes turn darker in shade and the next thing I knew .. he did the unforgivable.

Polly's P.O.V
Slowly Turing into 2:30 AM and I knew I gave them enough time to talk or do whatever the hell they were doing. Luckily the hotel  Dom was in wasn't that too far from where I was so I didn't bother to text or call knowing that they would be sleeping by now. I arrived in our hotel room, sliding in the room key and opening the door I noticed that inside it was fairly dark apart from one light that was coming from the living room, as I turned the corner I stopped in my tracks.

Dom's P.O.V:
I HAD KISSED HER BEST MATE!

As I kissed her lips which were soft by the way, my drunken state thought she had kissed back but in reality, she hadn't. " I'VE GOT A BOYFRIEND !" She said angrily pushing me making me fall backwards so I was now lying down. Hadn't she forgot that we were in fact dating like months ago ?? I looked at her in confusion, Chloe's expression was nothing like I've seen before she was no bitch but from what I have done you could tell she was one. I had said nothing as I stood up grabbing her wrist," let go of me! Polly likes you! Just because you're drunk doesn't mean you can pass a move on me!" And yet again I let her be angry at me but it was like we were dating all over again, she shouldn't be angry at me. but she was " I'm sorry okay but what are we gonna do " laughing wasn't gonna help but I ended up doing it cuz it reminded me of the song King Charles " what are we gonna do, yeah what are we gonna do?" I sang not caring but at the same time, I knew I was BIG trouble.

Polly's P.O.V:
As I turned the corner I stopped in my tracks. " I've got a boyfriend!" I gasped at what I just heard. I didn't want to look but I ended up doing it anyway.  " let go of me! Polly likes you!" Just because you're drunk doesn't mean you can pass a move on me" She continued to explain to a drunken Yungblud. And yes she had a point but the fact he had grabbed her wrist hurt more hearing him say " I'm sorry okay but what are we gonna do?" He asked her, he then started to laugh which made me confused on why he would do that . clearly he wasn't thinking straight, I assumed Chloe wanted to punch him " what are we gonna do, yeah what are we gonna do?" The hell he was singing a part of the song king Charles and hell she let him do that. I simply had enough, I  wanted to leave before it turned nasty and if only longer I myself would've storm into that room and punched him myself but I couldn't let them know that I saw them surging. So instead, I headed upstairs to the same room I had woken up in.
Shutting the door behind me, I saw a small empty glass sitting on the bedside table,  picking it up I ended up throwing it against the wall not caring one bit if they heard it from downstairs  " Yeah what are we gonna do, Yungblud, what are we gonna do" I half screamed letting my emotions run wild.  I was beyond angry and I don't get angry that often but this was just the cherry on the cake.  I wanted to keep going throwing more and more empty glasses, so that's what I did once more I grabbed a glass, squeezing it in my hands either I was strong or the glass was weak that the glass broke leaving small pieces of glass fallen onto the floor and small bits had cut my hand. How could he do this to me I thought, as I felt my cheeks were now wet from crying and I knew that I wouldn't stop till morning at least. I made my way to the bed despite my left hand bleeding, I lifted the sheets and let myself drop onto the mattress, I soon closed my eyes falling into a deep sleep, till morning I truly hope I myself was drunk too.