V

Charlotte Cole

I slammed my door shut after Freddie and Julian walked into my office, "What the fuck was that about?" I sat down with so much force my chair starting to sink down from the setting I had pumped it up to. "I know that you are both criminals but you aren't dogs. There is no need to start acting like a bitch in heat and get pissed off at one another." Julian had a blue ice pack on his lip with a small cut on his cheek and his jaw, while Freddie had a red mark on his cheek, a bloody nose and a few cuts on his lip. "So? What the fuck happened?" 

They kept their mouths shut. 

"Oh so now you keep your mouths shut, that wasn't what you was like when I came here Freddie what was it you said, 'you're lucky I am in this cell or you would be on the floor with me in between your legs'. You don't seem too big about yourself now that being told of by a woman. What? Didn't expect me to be so bossy? Grow up big boy." I chuckled. "What about you Julian, eh? What happened to mister mafia man in the canteen? Where's he gone?" He smiled while nursing the cut on his lip. 

"Mi fai impazzire." [You drive me crazy.] The words rolled off of his tongue so perfectly, a pool of desire dipped in the pit of my stomach. I thought he was handsome before, but the cut on his lip and the few cuts sporting his cheek and his jaw made him look dangerously handsome. Dark, black stubble was running along his jaw. Oh how I wish I could run my hand on his face. 

"English Julian." I demanded. He took the ice pack off of his lip and leaned forward. 

"I said, you drive me crazy." His chocolate eyes connected with my blue eyes, it was as if he was trying to tell me something with them but I can't read eyes, it's not part of my job description.

"Oh yeah." I smiled but it instantly fell when I look away from him and over to Freddie. "Well you both drive me crazy. Now answer my question, what the fuck happened in the canteen?" 

"Julian didn't like the shit I was saying." 

"And what was you saying that got Julian so riled up Freddie?" I leaned back of the chair hearing it creak when I had gone too far, my arms were crossed over my chest pushing my breasts together. Freddie gaze diverted from my face and down to my chest, he visibly gulped and practically drooled in his place. Julian looked over at him and scoffed. 

"You're like a teenage boy, can't even handle seeing a woman cleavage without getting a hard on." Julian rolled his eyes, but there was something more once he moved his stare back over to me it was like a state of possessiveness rolled over him and he growled. I moved my arms away from my chest and Freddie looked away and composed himself. 

"Just telling him that it will be my name you scream and not his. He obviously got jealous." Freddie claimed. 

"Right. Let's get this clear," I leaned forward in my chair and place my forearms onto the desk, clasping my hands together, "I won't be screaming either of your names unless it is when I am telling you to get the fuck out of here or to shut up. I have had enough of you boys thinking that because I am a woman I would willingly want to be underneath you because you are someone dangerous. Think again, I'm not stupid enough to actually fall for a criminal." I stated. 

"You saying that you don't want me, makes me want you even more princess." Freddie insisted. 

"Out of curiosity, who is the one that's allowed to leave this place after the day ends? Who is the one who has rights? If I was you I would start to treat me with a bit more respect Freddie because one wrong move and I can have someone prolong your sentence." My tone and lowered and octave and it almost came out like a growl. I was stern, but I had to be I didn't like it but this is what I have to do to get through to him that I am not going to be begging for him.