Chapter 2

Triggers: violence, and swearing which is basically in every chapter.
————————————————

3rd pov

The losers were riding their bikes to the beach by now, none of them had bathing suits because, who needs them? They sure don't! They kept riding their bikes to were the beach would be, and Richie Tozier being the annoying trashmouth, wanted to annoy the person he loved and I mean loved to annoy of all people.

"Are we almost there?" Richie said annoyingly

"No."

"Now?"

"No!"

"Stanley!"

"What!?!"

"Hi."

"Bitch shut up and just keeping rid-pedaling on your bike!" Stanley yelled out, being annoyed by the good old trashmouth. The rest of the losers couldn't help but laugh of how annoyed Stanley was by now.

"He loves me don't worry." Richie pointed out. "Do I really? I never said I did" Stanley replied "you've wounded me!"

"Good."

"Bitch!"

This went on and on which just made the losers in the back laugh their asses off, trying to ride their bikes and not fall while watching the trashmouth and the curly haired Jew fight and annoy each other, well, Richie annoying Stanley but that's not the point.

After awhile of them joking around and biking around to find the shitty beach in Derry, they finally found it, they set their bikes down and made their way to the sand on the beach, Richie being the person he is, didn't hesitate to put down his 'stuff' which was his phone, take off his shirt and pants which only lead to him in his boxers and ran to the water like a small child in a summer day.

"Hey wait for us kiddo!" Mike Hanlon yelled as everyone slowly took off their clothes and then walked to the water.

A/N: don't you even dare give me that dirty mind child.

"You guys are so slowwww" Richie said with a small slur as he swam around, "at least we aren't the ones acting like children" Beverly pointed out as she went in the water as well as the rest of the losers "who says I'm acting like a child? Hm Marsh?" Richie asked as he raised his eyebrow. "All of us" the losers said in unison, making Richie stick out his tongue and keep swimming.

Beverly swam to Richie and jumped on his back, again making Richie hold onto her legs tightly in surprise "Bev you gotta warn me when you do that!" He said as he noticed bill going on Stan's back "oh I see" Richie said evilly as he held onto Bev even more tighter and ran to the boys, Bev put out her hands and bill did the same, they finally got close enough for Bev and bill to fight each other, trying to make the other team fall, Richie smirked at Stanley as Stan did the same, after awhile bill and Stan gave up and fell in the water, making Bev and Richie yell out in victory.

While Richie kept yelling out in victory and just making fun of the other team, he noticed something near by, he saw a tail? A tail?! He was probably just dreaming or some shit, 'it's probably some fish' Richie thought to himself, he squinted his eyes as he kept seeing something swimming away, Richie tried playing it cool and throwing Bev off his back, getting yells and hits on his back in return "I am quite sorry for the fuzz and for the horrible behavior! But I really gotta use the bathroom, don't miss me and my dick for to long!" He quickly said as he swam out of the water and ran to were that, fish was going, he didn't know why he was so interested in a fish, but he ignored his friends calls as he ran. "Does he know that there isn't any bathrooms in the beach?" Ben asked as he looked at his friends "I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't know" Stan said as he crossed his arms "well he'll find out sooner or later, let's just keep swimming" Bev suggested which everyone agreed on, and began swimming and playing around in the water.

-

Richies pov.

As I kept running, I stopped at a deck, I kept looking around to see if I could still spot the mysterious creature that I saw not to long ago, not knowing that I of course had visitors, I heard foot steps and immediately turned around which earn myself to be pushed to the ground "Well well well, if it isn't the one and only trashmouth! Long time no see" the mullet boy who was known for as Henry Bowers, sat on top of me, holding my arms up for I  couldn't defend himself, his goons snickered in the back while Richie groaned.

"What do you want Bowers?"

"To have a little fun watcha say?"

"Yeesh I knew my dick was addicting but pushing me to the ground was a way for you to hop on my dick?" I smirked, already regretting what I literally said as I got Henry's fist against my pale skin, Richie groaned again as he felt his nose bleeding of how much force Bowers put on His nose.

"Why don't we show this boy a lesson to keep his mouth shut?" Bowers said coldly as he grabbed onto Richie and pulled him closer to the edge of the deck "Henry  you wouldn't-" one of Henry's goons named vic, said nervously as he got closer "shut up! I know what I'm doing, and I know that this asshole deserves it" Henry yelled as he pushed Richie more further off the deck "isn't it suppose to be the other way around Bowers? I'm not the one going to innocent people and pushing them off a fucking deck!" I yelled which just made Henry loose it.

Henry pushed me off the deck and into the water. Not turning back on his decision.

————————————————

I'm really sorry for these shitty chapters. I'll do better I promise. If there's any mistakes then my bad, I'm to embarrassed to read it over 😂
-Sammy❤️