055

autumn and avery walked into a room filled with other girls auditioning. they took a seat next to a tall intimidating brunette with an eyebrow piercing, who certainly wasn't the look for the character autumn described. a few of the girls stared at avery and whispered to each other, recognising her from her work . the girl with the piercing was called in, making the room seem a little more breathable.

'what if i don't get this role?' autumn whispered. the room was a lot quieter than the other rooms avery was used to.

'if you don't get the role the casting directors are stupid, you are perfect for it'

'are you sure? because i feel a little out of place surrounded by these gorgeous women, even you seem to fit in more' she laughed to herself.

'hey, look, you are a good actress, and no one is more perfect for this role, plus, it seems like the perfect opportunity for you'

'thank you' before she could continue, the door opened again, and the tall girl walked out, with a seemingly disappointed look on her face. autumns name was called, and the she walked into the room.

avery stared around the room, avoiding i contact of anyone around her. a few minutes later, autumn came out, grinning.

'how was it?'

'great! they told me i was their ideal candidate and they'll be in contact with me shortly'

'ahhh, i'm so happy for you!!'

'avery brown?' one of the women who was in the auditioning room looked over at them.

'yes ma'am?'

'you aren't on my list' the lady adjusted her glasses, re reading the list infront of her.

'oh no, i'm not auditioning'

'really? i would have thought you suited this role, you can still audition if you want' avery looked at autumn, who looked down

'you can do it if you want' she said, squeezing her hand

'are you sure? it's your role'

'they pretty much assured me it's mine, go ahead' she smiled and followed the woman into the room. the audition felt natural for her, like the role was written for her.

'great, you are perfect, we will contact your people'

'wait i don't actually-'

'we will get in contact' she left the room and the next girl was called in.