Untitled Part 5

I am now 2 years old. I have memorized all the different kinds of tennis strategies and more. I made sure to study all the things Ryoma learns like drive B, hurricane and more. I have studied all of the other characters moves like boomerang snake, jackknife and moon volley. I have not neglected to study other things because I want to graduate college before I turn 5 because that would be COOL. Anyway, I have already mastered most of the things learned in college. I have not told my parents yet because that would ruin the surprise. hahaha!! I have worked on training my eyesight and ears by walking around with a blindfold or doing different activities. I have been exercising and doing different gymnastics moves in the gym we have in our mansion. I want to be better than Eiji kikumaru. I heard practicing starting when your small makes you better. Right now I am in the library again and am about to walk over to my father's office. I put down the book I am reading and stand up. Lately, I have been called an angel due to the looks past down from my parents. I gained my mom's blond hair mixed giving me a kind of strawberry blond hair color. I got my big blue eyes from my dad. People say that it is striking and draws you in. I guess it is pretty cool to be beautiful. I am wearing an Alice and wonderland style clothes because the maids insist it looks the best on me for some reason.

I walk toward my parent's office to see my mom and dad talking. When they see me they immediately turn towards me. "Mommy, Daddy!" I say. "Sweetheart, how are you?" my mom says. " I am good, I wanted to talk to ask for a favor," I say. "Tell me, Luna, we will give you anything you want." my father says warmly. Perfect, I have set them in a trap now I just need to activate maximum cuteness. " I want to go on a trip around the world on my own for a few years." After I said that, I am pretty sure they both almost fainted. " W....what-what do you me-mean," My father says while immediately paling. " I just have a private goal and I really want to go, I promise I will come back," I say cutely. I knew this was going to be hard. I hear my mom start to cry. "Sweetheart, If this is what you really want. We will let you go but you cannot be gone for more than 3 years. You need to call once a day, send us what your eating every day and take a few maids with you" my mother says tearing up. " OK, I promise," I say.

I start to pack my clothes. I pack a lot of clothes because of one of my mom's requests. I remember walking out of the room after seeing big fat tears streaming down my fathers face. I ask one of my maids to buy a ticket to Massachusetts. I remember looking up Ryoma Echizen's name in the computer to figure out he is about a year older than me. That means I am gonna have to train extra hard. Ok, I guess I will figure the rest out tomorrow. I curl into my bed and fall asleep.