Fifty one

It had felt like a huge wind surrounded him when he was standing on solid ground again, his eyes shut tightly. He heard sounds of people around him and opened his eyes. There was no Jungkook and he was all alone. Looking around, he noticed the place was familiar as his eyes roamed all over the cement houses, the villagers, the farm animals. He realized something. He was back at the village close to the island, the place that began everything and Jimin was here.

He was tired but he found himself running, adrenaline bursting through his veins. People stared at him as he called out Jimin's name. He finally reached his destination; the village Chief's house and shouted his name again as he stood in front of the house gasping for breath.

"Jiminah! Jiminah!" he cried out desperately over and over again.

The door opened slowly and three heads peeked out of the door. Their eyes widened as soon as they saw him

"Taehyung?" Sana whispered coming out of the house.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun came out fully to meet him walking towards him slowly.

"You're here too?" Baekhyun muttered.

A huge smile spread across Taehyung's face.

"Jimin, is he here?"

The three nodded their heads.

Sana sighed "What happened to you two? Jimin showed up out of nowhere just like you yesterday night looking terribly hurt"

Taehyung's heart sank. "Hurt? Is he okay?"

Sana nodded "He was but we treated him and when we asked him how he came here, he was silent. When we asked him about you, he didn't say anything. He hasn't said a word since he showed up yesterday"

Chanyeol narrowed his eyes "What's happening Taehyung?"

Taehyung heaved deeply. "It's a long story guys. I'll tell you about it later but right now I have to see him"

They looked confused.

"That's another issue. We don't know where he is. He left this morning and we haven't seen him since" Sana said.

Taehyung was worried but then he smiled as he suddenly remembered where Jimin was.

"I think I know where he is" He said and began running from them.

"Wait Taehyung where are you going?" Baekhyun shouted at Taehyung who was already running. The latter turned and flashed his boxy smile.

"I know where I'm going guys. It was really nice to see you again!" he shouted excitedly waving at them. They watched him go with a smile.

"What do you think happened between them?" Sana said.

The couple shrugged. "Whatever happened, I think it's about to be resolved" Chanyeol whispered and gazed at his husband.

"Those two... " Baekhyun said shaking his head and the three entered back into the house.

Taehyung forgot he should have taken a bicycle to reach there considering the distance but he was already running crazily fast hoping that Jimin would be there. After a while, he could see the entrance and finally stopped to collect his breath.

He drew closer recognizing the trees where he had fixed those beautiful lights to woo Jimin with a late night picnic. The lights where no longer there but he still felt nostalgic as he walked closer to that place which held so many memories.

His legs came to a halt when he saw him standing there looking at the lake, his back turned in display in front of him and his light pink hair glistening in the morning sun. Tears slowly began filling Taehyung's eyes. He couldn't believe this moment was happening. He couldn't believe that in a matter of seconds, he was going to hold Jimin again.