This time... its personal

Keith's POV

After that dream, I knew something had to be done. I went to Shiro's room and found him sitting at his desk.
"Shiro, we need to talk about Lotor"

"Good, I was hoping we could. He's not only a danger to our community but to the humans nearby. The more we see him the more powerful he becomes."

"Then let's take him down. Why are we just sitting here"

"Because he hasn't done anything on him. Except for attacking you and endangering your mate, the counsel will just let him go. We need to know what his plan is. And to that we need to trap him and try talking to him. I know just where to do it."

Shiro goes to open a drawer and pulls out 2 black envelopes.
"What are those ?"

"Invitations to the moon ball tomorrow night. One for me and one for you. Also it includes a plus one. With your mate there, Lotor will show up. We can use them as bait"

"Wait Shiro, this seems a little dangerous. And (y/n) is a mortal. They can't get in"

"They're half werewolf so they can. All you have to do if get yourselves dressed and ready by 7 so we can get to the party on time."

(To be continued brought to you by Nunvil )

Sorry about the long wait. Please message any ideas on where to go from here