Emmet's Diary

Day 2: Undar of the Dryar system

Hello, Diary!
It's me, Emmet! Now, I seem to have gotten into a bit of a pickle. I'm glad you were in my pocket so I could write this down!
I'm kinda stuck in this weird place called Undar, I think I heard that it was in the Dryar system.

Hey, but I shouldn't worry! I know Lucy and the others are coming for me! In the meantime, I have you.
When Lucy comes do you think she'll give me a BIG hug?! I would love a hug from her right now!

Hopefully by now, Lucy is showing that meanie general what for, I know she can save herself and everyone.
I'll be waiting, Lucy! Love you~!

~ Emmet <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 8: Still here, but optimistic.

Hey Diary!
So uh, it's definitely been over a week right? I really do hope Lucy is okay. I really miss her.

I know she's coming! It just might take a bit longer than I expected, but that's okay! I know she's trying her hardest.
Lucy will still come in the end, with all our friends.

I tried calling out for them today, but no one seemed to hear me.
I think I see them in the distance though. Lucy looks like she got a new hair color, it's strange, but I'll admit...cute!

And that...girl, Bianca the call her.
She seems to like playing and being with them, I haven't seen her brother around for a while. Maybe he's finally growing up...or maybe he hasn't recovered well from their last fight

Whatever the case may be, I'm still waiting for Lucy!
I love you so so so much, Luce! ~

~ Emmet, just missing Lucy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 25: Hey...um...

Diary, Hello.
I saw Lucy clear as day, in the distance.
She looked so happy, and all our friends were there too.
I wish I could be happy like that...
I mean, I'm still happy! Of course I'm still happy! Lucy is coming for me.
I looks like she made up and everyone is happy...unless, no, it couldn't be some kind of brainwashing could it?
I mean...Lucy did change her hair, her clothes, she's even in a band now from what I can see.

No.

I'm sure everything is alright and they're still thinking of me.
It's taking a long time though, it's been a month or so.
Again, I tried calling out, but no one seemed to hear me.
I'm just...really lonely. I miss them so much.

Let's just hope that...they don't take much longer.

~ Emmet...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 47: ...

Hey uh, Diary.
I don't know what to say. I'm still here, in Undar.

The winds are kinda getting to me now, they're actually kinda scary sounding.

No...I have to stay brave, and smile for Lucy! Haha...But, she sure is having fun without me.

Maybe...she...

Oh, I've been thinking a lot...about what they used to tell me in Apocalypseburg. Lucy told me too.
That I needed to grow up, and change with the times.
I'll be tough!

Lucy, when you come save me, I'll be the toughest guy ever! I'll make you proud I promise!
...
Is that why you're not coming for me? Are you mad at me because I haven't changed?

Oh, Lucy. I'm sorry. I promise I'll try my best, just please...I'm still waiting.

~ Emmet. Kinda down.