CUTE MOMENTS

HI FRIENDS I AM BACK AGAIN AFTER LONG TIME WITH ANOTHER PART OF THIS STORY.
KEEP READING AND GIVE ME YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES ALSO MY SILENT READERS.

PART 11

AT COLLEGE

Ragini is going back home when Laksh stops her.

Ragini: Not you again🤨🤨

Laksh: Why do you keep ignoring me you know such a handsome guy I am!!

Ragini: you have a good face ha😀😀 and not a good heart ❤ also 😡😡

Laksh: Thanks so much sweetie for appreciating me but you can't judge my heart you know😍❤ for judging it you have to come close to me.

Laksh holds Ragini's hand and pulls her towards him. He puts his hand around her waist and looks at her lips. Ragini shakes and is bewildered Laksh whispers very close!!!

He moves her more closer. she realise the situation and pushe shim and gives a tight SLAP. 👊👋😡

Laksh is shocked and ragini runs from there. Laksh holds his cheek and says WHAT A CUTE TOUCH....😀😀😀

AT NIGHT

MAHESHWARI MANSION

Swara is sitting in her room. She calls her Orphanage Aunty.

Aunty: How are you my child.

Swara: I am absolutely fine Aunty.

Aunty: You don't sound ok. What happened? Tell me.

Swara: My college expenses are increasing day by day.

Aunty: I know beta I am trying to save money but you know na there are so many kids and their needs.
🥘🎨🎶💸📒📰📚📆🍎📲

Swara: I can understand Aunty you don't worry about me and don't save money for me plz...

Aunty: But your expenses and your needs.

Swara: You don't worry I will manage money for my requirements.

Aunty: But beta how you will manage money.

Swara: Aunty that...I wanna say something.

Aunty: yeah say na.

Swara: I am thinking to do a job.

Aunty: "WHAT"😯😯😯

Swara: please na Aunty.

Aunty: Swara ok...
IF u want so but take permission from DP first... you live in his house so follow his orders...

Swara: Ok Aunty I will ask them tomorrow and love you.😍😍😍

Aunty: love you too beta.

After sometime Laksh comes in swara's room and greets her.
Laksh lays on bed and puts his head in swara's lap. (laksh is a very jolly and opoen minded guy)

Laksh: Hey cutie!! What's up

Swara: "CUTIE".

Laksh reminisces something...

Laksh: yeah I will call you cutie. You are my sister na so I have a right.

Swara: ok

Swara notices his cheek that having SLAP mark.

Swara: why is there mark on your cheek.

Laksh: mark🤔 what mark??

Swara: this SLAP👋 mark.

Laksh: oh that nothing actually. Woh actually a guy was teasing a girl and I saved her and in that process I got into a scuffle with that guy you know I m a hero and heroes often get hurt.

Swara: wow my hero brother.

Laksh thinks about Ragini.

Laksh: "CUTIE"!! Can I ask something.

Swara: of course and you can ask anything.

Laksh: you know what happened today?

Swara: what??😯🤔

Laksh: as you know your brother is very handsome. So today one girl came to me when I was returning home and held my hand and suprised thing was she tried to kiss me.shameless girl.
😘😘😘

Swara: really??😯😯

Laksh: yeah

Swara: and what you did??

Laksh: I gave her a tight slap across her face.

Swara: what???😯😯😯

Laksh: yeah!! yar how could I let a girl take my advantage in front of everyone?? How cheap!!!

Swara holds his ears and pulls it

Laksh: arey cutie!!🤣🤣

Swara: you even don't know how to speak lie. Why don't you tell that you held ragini's hand and tried to kiss her and this mark is of her tight slap...

Laksh is shocked.🤔😯😯

Laksh: how do you know??

Swara: Laksh whole college girls are mad at you and they would love to get kissed by you.

Swara: but Ragini...
You are harassing her since a week.she is not that type girl and you know it..

Laksh: Sorry

Swara: No not me, you should ask sorry from Ragini and tomorrow itself. Is that clear.

Laksh: yes Ma'am and you know you are Mahan

Swara: thank you. I know, I am so intelligent than you.

Laksh: really!!!

Like this both starts pillow fight and sujata sees this and smiles. She remembers Uttara.

Laksh: Swara you are right I wanna say sorry to her. I was just irritating her but....

Swara: I said na go and apologize to her tomorrow and right now good night. I am sleepy.

Laksh: ok CUTIE bye and good night.

Laksh leaves for his room and Swara sleep immediately.

IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT TODAY'S PART PLEASE TELL ME IN THE COMMENT BOX.
AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ✴.