》three《

Taehyung laid his head in his arms - like he always did - and smiled fondly at his small pink haired fairy friend. "It's been a month since we met, Jiminie," he chirped. "Can you believe that?"

Said pink haired boy shakes his head, leaning over Taehyung's forehead to look at his eyes - actually, just one eye, he's too small to look at both. It's a bit weird to see him in only one eye, but he looks at him nonetheless. "No!" he giggles, sweeping a small hand through his soft hair. "Are you sure we didn't meet last week?"

"We definitely didn't meet last week!" Taehyung giggles back, trying his best not to itch his head. Having Jimin perch on his head felt like a beetle got stuck in his hair, which hasn't happened many times - and he'd like to keep it that way. He endured it, however, because he could never say no to Jimin.

Jimin hums, sitting up, rubbing his chin with his index finger and thumb, thinking playfully, "Are you lying to me?"

Taehyung gasps, looking up, but really he's just tilting his head up a bit, almost making Jimin fall off. "No! I'm not!" he scoots back, getting ready to start swimming into deeper water. He can only stand being in shallow water for so long. Ever since Jimin found out, he'd sit on his head and they'd swim out to stretch Taehyung's tail. "I would never lie to you!"

"Sure." the fairy giggles, playing with Taehyung's light brown hair. It was rough and dry, most likely due to constant exposure to salt water. "I wonder if this is how humans feel when they ride horses around."

The mermaid shakes his head, teasing Jimin with the possibility of letting him fall into the water, "Are you saying you only use me for transportation?"

"No!" Jimin laughs. "You'd be useless because you can't take me anywhere I actually need to go." Taehyung gasps, making an offended face, "Why am I friends with you again?" He continued swimming, despite being dissed by his best friend whose life was in his hands. "I'd be careful with what you say. I can let you fall into the water and swim away."

For the first time tonight, Jimin gasps in offense, "You wouldn't!" he pulls Taehyung's hair, making him hiss in pain. When he realized that he physically hurt him, he dropped the strands of hair and wove his hand through it to make up for his mistake. Taehyung sighs in defeat, "You're right. I wouldn't."

Jimin snickers, continuing to sweep his small hands through the damp hair, "I win!" The mermaid tosses his tail into the water harshly, causing it to make a big splash, shooting water around them. "Hey!" Jimin squealed, fluttering his wings a bit to shake off little water drops. "Be careful! I still have wings, you know!"

"Oh, my bad," Taehyung snickered back. "I thought you could make them disappear and be a weird tiny human."

"Really? I thought you could do the same thing!" Jimin laughed, slapping his knee and tilting forward a bit. "Then you'd only have half a body. Maybe you'll get a little further on land."

Taehyung visibly shuttered at the idea, "That sounds horrifying. Let's not ever talk about that again." to which Jimin chuckled and said, "But what if we were different creatures? Like a centaur? Do those exist?"

They both thought for a second. Taehyung had never heard of a centaur, he didn't know most land creatures, except for the basic ones like horses and dogs. He'd seen a few on the beach. Jimin spoke up, "I've never seen one. Maybe they don't live here."

"What's a centaur?" he asked, making Jimin laugh because he thought he knew based on how quiet he was when they had their small thinking session. He had to explain to him that it was a half person, half horse creature that lived in the woods. "I don't like how I'm imagining that. It looks weird."