Chapter 7

Ciel coughed slightly and then turned to confront them all.

"I know who the culprit to this murder case is." Ciel boredly gazed at them both, Gracie was biting her bottom lip in nervousness and Lewis was eagerly waiting for the young girl's answer. 

"The culprit is...?" Gracie prompted Ciel.

"Is," Ciel raised an eyebrow at her. "No one else, but you."

Gracie jumped in surprise and then slowly narrowed her eyes. 

"Excuse you?" She glared at him and marched up to the young Lady. "How dare you? Pray give us the real culprit."

Ciel boldly looked the tall woman in the eye; she didn't intimidate the youthful Duchess.

"Do I need to repeat myself?" She chuckled. "The culprit is she."

Gracie growled and her hands reached out for Ciel's neck. 

Ciel took a step back, surprised. She needn't have worried - her butler had already restrained the older woman.

"How dare you attempt to strangle my young mistress." Sebastian said in a dangerous tone. 

"Stupid girl," Gracie gritted her teeth. "If it wasn't for you, I would've gotten away with this!"

Sebastian's grip around Gracie's wrist tightened. She squirmed in pain and tried to get away.

"You killed my darling niece," Lewis was shaking with anger. "It was you who killed her!" He lunged at Gracie, who then tried to dodge the attack, but Sebastian held her firmly in place. Lewis' hands tightened around her neck and she choked out a sob.

"Sebastian, let her go. Our work here is finished." Ciel declared, and she then spun around on her heel and started walking, tapping her cane along.

"Yes, my Lady." 

Sebastian ambled with his young mistress, unaffected by the sharp cries of pain coming from Gracie.

"Shall I cover your ears, young ma- I mean, mistress?" Sebastian offered.

Ciel raised a brow at Sebastian's small mistake, but said none about it. 

"The sound of her screaming does not bother me," Ciel had a blank face, staring ahead. "But, it rather satisfies and pleasures me."

Sebastian smirked. His young mistress was still as sadistic as ever. 

---

"Do I have to go back?" Ciel whined, and she pouted at her butler. She detested the idea of going back to that miserable school. 

"Yes, young mistress," Sebastian sighed, and began dressing Ciel. "It is unquestionable and unarguable that you must attend school."

Ciel kicked Sebastian's leg, in hope of angering the butler. Sebastian simply smirked and continued  dressing her.

As soon as Ciel was dressed in a full puffy pink outfit, Sebastian whipped out a quill and piece of paper.

"What is that for?" Ciel eyed the paper curiously.

"A letter to the Queen, young mistress," Sebastian replied simply. "What would you like me to write?"

Ciel shrugged.

"The usual, asking her how she is, and that the case is finished, and send Gracie's diary to her as evidence. I don't think she noticed me when I saw the back page."

"What was written on it?"

"A secret message. It wasn't written, but rather engraved onto the back. She thought I wouldn't notice! It said: 'I love Reginald Hargreaves.' Reginald is Alice's husband, well, ex-husband now."

Sebastian finished writing the letter with a flick of the quill. He placed the feather back in the ink tub and helped Ciel up.

"Let us go to your school." Sebastian smirked.

Ciel merely frowned. 

Oh, how she hated school.

---

Gomensai minna-san, I couldn't think of anything else to add to this chapter. And, I had a slight writers block and all I could write was a few sentences before. Heck, I even feel lazy writing this note afterwards. I've kept you all waiting long enough, so here you go! Once again, sorry for the bad quality in this chapter.