Nixon

So this is for a literate role play made by CheshireCat3975  highly suggest you go visit her rp book by the by! It does require more then a standard paragraph so if you are looking for a literate role play like that, go on and join! We need more roles filled! Don't be afraid to tag like I am 🤣 Anyway this is Nixon for you guys

"I stopped explaining myself when I realized people only understand  from their level of perception."
"See everything, Hear everyone"
Full name: Nixon Jae Beckett
Pronunciation: Nyx-son Jay Beck-it
Nickname: Nix, Bucket(when taunting him)

~|Personal Information|~

Gender: non-binarySexuality: Pan-asexualPronouns: he/his/him or they/them/their Race/ethnicity: Norwegian Physical age: 19Mental age: quite young and very wanderlust, though he does seem to be hiding things

Gender: non-binary
Sexuality: Pan-asexual
Pronouns: he/his/him or they/them/their
Race/ethnicity: Norwegian
Physical age: 19
Mental age: quite young and very wanderlust, though he does seem to be hiding things.
How old he looks: teenager 
~|Appearance|~
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 138 lbs
Age: 19
Eye Color: baby blue
Contacts: none
Glasses: none
Face shape: I would give it a sort of diamond yet rectangular shape. He has even proportions amongst his face though his cheek bones are more profound as well as his jaw line. His face concludes around the chin in a sort of flat sort of way before it turns to the jaw line.
Description of eyes: A light ghost like blue giving off a very distant look, often seems like he's looking right through things without knowing it. Or not seeing at all. He does have some strange looks when he's emoting so his eyes don't really help with that either.
Description of nose: Has a very stream like look, is sort of a bulbous look at the tip though. I would give it more of a rectangular bridge as well to fit his kind of face.
Description of lips: Quite thin and narrow going horizontal. They're a gentleman hue of pink that blends well into his skin
Body build: his body is somewhat lanky but relatively well taken care of, doesn't have too much muscle though.
Abnormalities: He does have vitiligo so he does have skin patches of lighter tone compared to his normal colored skin.
Hair color: He has natural ash blonde hair that turns a dark brown at the roots and in some under layers.
Hair length: When taken care of it's usually cut to just long enough to cover his ears, but doesn't mind growing it out.
Hairstyle: usually loose but when long enough will just tie it up in a pony tail or bun.
Skin color: naturally tan but he does have a few small patches of lighter skin with one huge patch spiraling down his right arm and another on his legs due to his vitiligo.
Complexion: generally tan but spotted because well, did I forget he has vitiligo?
Scars: He has one across his left palm
Birthmarks: none
Tattoos: none
Piercings: none

~|Current Health|~